Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The miracle of apple cider vinegar for infant
Posted by: cynthia ()
Date: June 24, 2007 03:22AM

thanks for answering and sharing your thoughts and experiences - I am so happy for those wonderful things ACV is doing for you.
I intend to try again ACV starting tomorrow, with a different way to take it - I'll do immediately before my two biggest meals instead of anytime during the day. I'see if that helps.

good luck with the raw wagon.
let me know how it goes for you

blessings
Cynthia

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 24, 2007 07:02PM

I always drink my acv/water mix about 10-20 minutes before I eat my main meals.

Today I'm in a pair of pants that I couldn't wear when I bought them as they were too tight. This is the second pair of pants now that I can wear after taking the acv for 3 weeks.

I have a lot of other pants that I can't get into because I had gained some weight back after losing 71 lbs. on the raw food diet. But now I feel like I'm on track with losing the weight and getting back to high raw and maybe one day again 100% raw.

Love,
Prism

Date: June 24, 2007 07:29PM

Hurray for you!!!!
I found ACV is normalysing the body we're in, so to say. As for myself, it has been improving my appetite, so I'm happy about it...
Better digestion is a blessing.

Would you know of any free e-net book about ACV ? - I dont-feel like spending right now but would appreciate to know how vinegar can dissolve toxins, uric acid crystals, etc... Sounds like mystery to me... just curious.

Date: June 24, 2007 10:53PM

You can visit bragg.com for articles, and info. They also have inexpensive booklets or try your library. I got my book at a used books store for very cheap.

What I'm finding weird is that I feel lighter, and I think it's because my muscles are looser and I'm more fluid, and also because my pain is gone. It's been so many years of pain and stiffness that I forgot how it felt to be so free with my movements. I really feel like I pushed the clock back to before the accident that created the cascading pain in the first place 16 years ago. It wasn't bad in the beginning, but it sure progessed thru a lot of unhealthy stages.

I feel so lucky that acv is such a miracle worker for me. I want everyone to know about it.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 24, 2007 11:24PM

I'm really happy for you - it's great when you find something that actually makes a difference. (I can't do without cell salt #9 and CQ10 ..........yet!)

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 25, 2007 08:09AM

i am so happy for everyone and so thankful to prism for bringing this up.

just wanted to update everyone on my dad's condition. he informed me that over the weekend he did not need to take any pills for his pain. hopefully this will continue to be the case! his bathroom looks like a pharmacy. he has lots of problems with his neck, back, knees and he "thinks" he has sciatica. he has done back-breaking work his whole life.

Date: June 25, 2007 01:27PM

That's great news Pihourova! Is you dad doing anything about diet too? Just wondering what he thought of the raw foods diet. I'm about 50/50 of raw and some cooked foods..maybe more raw some days. I was high raw before for about 2 years.

I think that anyone who eats whatever could benefit from taking the acv, since it helps with so many health issues. Once people can get over some of the pain or lose a little weight gives them motivation or a drive to do more,

Keep us informed on his progress.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 25, 2007 03:11PM

he thinks that raw is a great idea and he is very happy and supportive of me doing it. he has stopped eatting AS MUCH meat as before but i dont think he has made any significant changes to his diet. so he attributes most of his progress to acv. hopefully, as u mention, this will be the motivation to get him to take better care of himself.

Date: June 26, 2007 06:17AM

That's great pihourva..I'm glad your dad is doing so well with the acv. I think that's the perfect place to start is eating less meat, especially red meats. I think dairy products come in a close second.

I'm eating much better and a lot less since taking the acv..took me a couple weeks to feel like it actually supressed my apetite. But it definately does supress it.

Love,
Prism

Date: June 26, 2007 04:39PM

aquadecoco, what are cell salt#9 and CQ 10 ? and what they do for you? (if you don't mind sharing)

pihourova, nice to know that your dad in going better smiling smiley

also, just want to say that my teeth are getting much better now. I do my best to rinse a lot and also to eat shortly after taking ACV. smiling smiley
blessings to you all,
Cynthia

Date: July 04, 2007 04:24PM

I'm on day 30 of taking the acv, and I'm still loving it. It's doing wonders for my skin! I feel like it's cleaning up toxic waste from the inside out!

I'm wondering how anyone else is doing on it?

Love,
Prism

Date: July 20, 2007 05:06PM

I found a new way to take my apple cider vinegar which makes it so easy to take my 3 T a day. I add 1 T into a Cup of applesauce and eat it. I take that 3 x a day..really easy. You can do it with raw applesauce too or maybe even avocado, or add it into raw dressing for salads. I wonder what it would be like in a smoothie? Anyway, taking the little bit of applesauce with the acv makes it very easy to get in my 3 servings of acv a day.

It's still working wonders for me. Here's what I've notice by bathing in 1-2 C of the acv a day..in a tub of water. I had a couple bug bites that went away very quickly and didn't itch at all except during the initial bite.

I've also notice some weird things pop out of my skin that weren't there the day before, they errupt suddenly and I squeeze them off (I feel compelled to do it)and they are gone. They look like little warts, very tough, very fiberous. One was on my calf, 2 on both my arms. My face is also showing good results in getting rid of the 2 anomolies, one a whiteish mole that stuck out (it's almost gone) and one was an open pore that was inflammed..the size of a pin head or smaller.

Love,
Prism

Date: July 26, 2007 03:35PM

I'm on day 52 of taking the acv, I did cut down a bit, I take 2 teaspoons in half cup of applesauce, 2-3 x a day. I still take a soak in the tub with water and 1-2 cups of acv too.

It sure is doing great things for my skin.

I'm on day 4 of all raw which I'm starting to wonder if it's helping me to feel stronger and not hungry while I get thru the first few days. I usually get so hungry, and so weak I feel like I need that one cooked meal a day. But not this time..so far anyway.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: July 30, 2007 06:11AM

I can't take it orally but I could try in the bath - what benefit it there in soaking in in?

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables