Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

darned cough
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: July 03, 2007 06:21AM

So, what do you do when you get that itch in your throat? Do you cough and cough? Does it ever go away because you cough? Seems to me there are two kinds of things that stimulate me to cough. One, well I can't describe it very well. But the other is sort of like an irritating itch. Not like the other one. I want to say something about what I do when I get the irritating itch.

I used to cough and cough but because coughing didn't really seem to make it go away, I decided to try something else. I just let it be. I didn't cough. I just breathed. I just put up with the irritation in my throat. Lasts about 30 seconds each time.

It's pretty neat to feel what happens. I've been doing this for some years now. Those 30 seconds aren't a lot of fun. Can't talk or really give anyone much attention during those 30 seconds.

Try it and see what happens. And please post. I'm interested to see what others have to say about this.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: darned cough
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 03, 2007 03:32PM

Sometimes I wonder if we get that cough or 'tickle in the throat' because we don't drink enough water.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables