Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Issue with bowel
Posted by: mdelano123 ()
Date: July 05, 2007 02:40PM

Hi,

I was having some issues with my bowel movements lately. I've been doing it regularly, I'm not constipated or anything, its just that the movements are not as full or relieving as I feel they should be, like something is still left behind.
aside from eating more greens and maybe performing an enema are there any other recommendations people may have. Really I just want to feel more comfort than I do now with concern to this part of my body.

thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Issue with bowel
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: July 05, 2007 05:54PM

Fresh fruit works better for me than greens...especially apricot!

Re: Issue with bowel
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 05, 2007 06:29PM

Braggs raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar works wonders for that among it's other uses.

I have a bm at the start of my morning. Then I have a bm a little bit after each meal as it should be. I have never been able to do that but I was very regular by having one every morning.

Holding in waste matter for 24 hours just isn't a good thing imo. If you get the bragg booklet on apple cider vinegar it will explain the benefits of acv. Try it for 3 weeks consitantly and you'll see for yourself.

1 T acv in 1 C of pure water and drink it 3 x a day. I get my 3 T of acv that way and it's sure been an amazing product for me.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables