Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tubal Ligation
Posted by: Lauralai ()
Date: July 19, 2007 10:00PM

Have any of you ladies undergone this procedure? Do you have any side effects? I am facing having to make this decision for myself by early November and I'm on the fence. I don't want any more children because of health issues with my uterus. It seems simple to have the ol tubes tied but is there anything I'm not being told? Just wondering.....

Lauralai

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tubal Ligation
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: August 05, 2007 07:30PM

I don't know how old you are. I had my tubes tied when I was 24. I had health issues and didn't want anymore kids. Then years later, my health improved as did my emotional situation and I mourned the loss of my fertility, wishing I had never made the situation permanent. I only have one biological child and deeply wanted more. I guess all I'm saying is that things change...so be careful about taking such a permanent step that will affect your future.

Re: Tubal Ligation
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 06, 2007 02:40AM

I had my tubes tied, It sure is nice to know I won't get pregnant again, I was 40 when I had my last child who was a great surprise. I was awake while the doctor did the procedure they used a block from the waist down. I was a bit sore while it healed but have not noticed much else. I have'nt seen any problems that I can tell for the nine years I have had this done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables