Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasite Cleanse BEFORE Liver Flush!??
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: July 24, 2007 09:17AM

I was going to do a liver flush this weekend, but have since read that it's better to do a parasite cleanse first to ensure there wont be any blockages, which can make you ill etc.

It sort of made sense until every site that mentioned this seemed to link to a very expensive parasite cleanse program. Hmm.

So, is this true or are they just trying to make a quick buck (or 100!)? I suffer from pretty severe hives when I have allergy attacks, so who knows how bad things are inside me, so I'd like to tread this path cautiously.

Also, if a parasite cleanse is essential, does anyone know of any CHEAP programs, or be able to list the herbs so I can buy them and do a DIY job ;-) I already have psyllium.

Thanks in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parasite Cleanse BEFORE Liver Flush!??
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: July 25, 2007 12:27AM

I've flushed before doing a parasite cleanse and so have many others.

check the liver flush forum at Curezone.com

One of the most popular and cheaper products is www.humaworm.com

Date: August 02, 2007 08:46AM

Hi likeitornot,

Forget say thanks for the humaworm link smiling smiley Thanks!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 12, 2007 02:27AM

I'm doing an awesome parasite and worm cleanse now. It's very inexpensive and I can really see and feel the cleanse working. It's better than the lemonade cleanse I did once.

This is what I take for the cleanse, and I have taken burdock root tincture before, when I first went raw, it's good for flushing out uric acid crystals and gout. I loved it so much I took in total 2 bottles of the tincture and it takes about 21 days to go thru just 1 bottle.

I bought all the tinctures from my local produce market..Boney's.

2 x a day (you can do 1-3 x a day)

"Wormwood" tincture: 10-20 drops (each dose)
Garrya Herb
Clove Seed
Bayberry Root Bark
Ingredients: Oregon Grape Root
Milk Thistle Seed
Yellow Dock Root
Red Root
Dandelion Root
Fringe Tree Bark
Fresh Ginger Root

I also am taking raw garlic 1-2x a day, I just cut a clove into lengths and swallow some.

I find it interesting that I bought those at different times, not together and that none of the ingredients repeat in any of them. I also never took them all at once, but took each one as I bought them. I have enough to take them together for probably 2-3 weeks.

On day 4 of the cleanse I released alot of grit and stones in my morning bm. I felt very good and full of energy today.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 18, 2007 09:36PM

I just purchased another supply of all the above tinctures, and two 32 oz bottles of Bragg Raw Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar and total cost was $45.00. That's four 1 oz bottles of the tinctures, Wormwood, Parasite, Burdock, and Liver Detox.

All you really need though is Wormwood, *Black Walnut Hulls (*fresh green ones), and Cloves.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 19, 2007 12:24PM

Hi Prism, thanks for the info. :-)

Something funny happened to me a few days ago. Previously during the week, I had been listening to David Wolfe's Raw Summit podcast about syncronicity...

For the last fortnight, I'd been trying to make up my mind about doing a parasite cleanse, what type of cleanse etc. I'd read some stuff abotu Wormwood that put me off (apparently it can have a bad affect on some people, and being a total allergy mess, I was a little afraid).

Anyway, I went shopping and I was standing at a counter in a bookstore waiting to be served, and there was a book standing on the counter staring at me.

It was called "WORMWOOD". Hahaha! :-) I think I'm being told...

Date: August 19, 2007 03:55PM

Hahaha..that's funny..yes I do believe in watching for those little signs..or those big hits on the head!

I have had no problem with taking Wormwood and in fact..love the parasite cleanse and I'm taking a number of different herbal tinctures. I was affected around day 4 and 5 with some nausea, but only for those couple days..I had a lot of loose, explosive bm's those days also.

I'm on day 13 now, and am going for 30 days total. I can't wait to put my son on the program starting today! I hope it clears up his brain fog and lethargy.

Oh..did you buy the book "Wormwood"?

Love,
Prism

Date: August 20, 2007 08:28AM

LOL, ah no, I didn't, I spent my money on a salad spinner instead :-)

With the scary BM and nausea during the cleanse- is the first week the worst? As I can probably work from home for a week, and would much rather be closer to the bathroom for emergencies, LOL!

Date: August 20, 2007 04:41PM

I don't know how it might affect someone else. You have time to get to the restroom but when it was needed, you really had to go quickly. I might think that the second week would be better to be home, the first week could be rather slow.

My son started his this morning, and I'll try to ask him as he goes along..and I'll let you know.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 22, 2007 07:06AM

Hope you and your son have good luck with it smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables