Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ACV = Shiny Hair smiling smiley
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: July 27, 2007 03:10PM

I made an apple cider vinegar rinse for my hair after washing it yesterday (shampoo only, no conditioner).

Even though I didn't use conditioner, my hair came out looking soft, shiny and healthy without any knots. Yay!!! I have really thick hair, and have gone off using conditioner as a lot of them contain 'baddies' like sodium benzoate that I'm allergic to. Hooray for ACV smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ACV = Shiny Hair smiling smiley
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: August 08, 2007 12:45AM

My mom used to always have me rinse my hair with vinegar when I was a little girl, and it made it super-shiny. It's especially good for brunette hair; I think it brings out reddish-brown highlights.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 04, 2007 11:29PM

Do you still washing your hair with shampoo?What do you think about castile oil as a shampoo?

Posted by: marnacla ()
Date: September 22, 2007 10:18PM

How do you rince your hair with ACV? Straight or mixed with water and pour over your hair? Thanks guys. I love trying out new things.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 23, 2007 09:57PM

I use acv in my bath water, and rinse my hair in it. It's the second rinse bath water I soak in..so it's clean with the addition of 2 C of bragg's acv. I don't rinse off with any water after that bath.

You can pour it straight on or mix with water..up to you.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: September 25, 2007 10:48AM

I use a capful over the top of my wet hair and massage it in - making sure it doesn't go anywhere near my eyes! grinning smiley

I'm not sure if it's anything to do with the acv, the raw food or what, but my hair is growing so fast I can't keep up with it! Maybe my body is trying to revert back to being a monkey smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables