Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cell salts
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 25, 2007 10:52PM

hi smiling smiley i saw a post about cell salts...could someone explain them and tell me if you take them and yada yada yada
thanks
patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cell salts
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 26, 2007 05:46PM

Hi Dewey, that was probably me who mentioned them. They're also called tissue salts.

I've been tired and busy so will just give you a link and might try to write more later or pm you.

I first had one prescribed for me many years ago. It was prescribed for my 'type'. I had been really tired and not sleeping or working well, etc, and the day after I started taking the cell salt I found myself doing everything better. The difference was subtle and I only noticed it when someone asked me how I felt.

I give them occasionally to my pets and family and friends, though I don't expect anyone to NOTICE much difference, I believe there's a good chance they're going to HAVE some benefit.This is often how homeopathy works...you don't notice you feel better, it's incredibly subtle.

They're prepared homeopathically and there are only 12 of them with a range of 'modalities' to be aware of. I've used homeopathy for about 20 years, but not the modern blends so popular now, more the classical style, with the 'treat and wait to see' procedure.

I bought a little Cell Salt reference book but this site is much better, imo.

[www.naturalhealthtechniques.com]

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 26, 2007 06:32PM

thanks hun...i thought it was you but wasn`t sure. i`ll check out the link. does it tell you how to find your "type". i feel spacey alot and my memory SUCKS
patty

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 28, 2007 06:29AM

Good question. I think you just read and identify traits.

I was diagnosed through a friend whose friend was studying homeopathy, so the student never saw me, just asked my friend questions about me and she got it perfectly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables