Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dry Brushing
Posted by: sewraw ()
Date: September 07, 2007 11:55PM

Does anyone partake of dry brushing as an assist to detoxifying the body? Any thoughts, recommendations? Do you feel it helps?

Thanks for your input.

Patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dry Brushing
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 09, 2007 06:11PM

yep i do this everyday .. its really quick and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed

i do it when i get up in hte morning to get the deadskin , dustmites and whatever else is on me winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: cy ()
Date: September 09, 2007 10:05PM

It is one of the bet thing for your skin. You don't need to use soap anymore because you have already clean your skin of old,and dead skin,so it is an amazing way of detox.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 09, 2007 10:50PM

yes, I'm irregular but I love it -feels so refreshing and I do it anytime of the day or evening.

results aren't noticeable overnight, but it seems to help over time.

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 10, 2007 04:31AM

I did it a few times but couldn't get a routine down. I liked the brushing and it felt good and made my skin smoother. But I've read to do it before showering and I usually shower after excercising. So brushing around sweat first made me feel so gross.

Only problem I had was umm..by not sticking with it, I think I um..stirred..up some lymph mess doing it and then quitting so soon.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 10, 2007 05:23AM

LikeitorNot you should do it all over for your lump.

I've read conflicting info so I just do it when I want to.

Circles, upward strokes, MUST be washed off immediately afterward or you'll reabsorb the toxins, morning, evening, etc. Hmmmm.....

I know I feel better from it and I rarely wash afterward. I use a sisal in the shower anyway. My brushes get to my nerve endings in a way the sisal can"t of course .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables