Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

So I have a nice, small hard lump on the side of my breast....
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 08, 2007 05:08AM

EXACTLY where the wire of a shitty, too small bra was poking me for the longest time. Once I got rid of that thing and started wearing others, I've noticed the hard little lump ball. I think it got numb and I just got used to it after a while. I'm embarrassed to admit months...gained weight and slowly got used to it I guess. I went to the ONE speciality store in the state and despise what size they say I am, the band was too big and uncomfortable but the cup size fit perfectly. I had rashes underneath from it rubbing against my skin too much and when taking it off at night, they were swollen and they HURT. I want to get away from wire it's just hard to find a decent fitting and supportive one with that too with my size..whatever that is since it varies from brand to brand. I have to go the online route and that will be a PITA with returns.

Anyway, how do I get rid of this lump? Breast cancer runs in at least one side of my family too and probably the other one. Not the first clogged lymph lump I have though..there's one above my knee

Linda Brooks swears on rebounding. I've only read one of her books so far that came with my rebounder. [www.2rebound.com] I just got to find a decent wireless bra and I guess a regular sportsbra so they stay put but without cutting circulation off. But I find it hard to believe that's ALL to do besides diet.

I still can't get my PH up although I've given up trying. Then there's websites like Curezone that make you feel hopeless if you can't get the mercury crap fillings out of your mouth. I'm done with this fasting every 6 month-1yr thing it just keeps making me worse or brings up new problems probably because I'm deficient in things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I have a nice, small hard lump on the side of my breast....
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 09, 2007 10:42PM

I don't know what to say... just keep searching for someone with a similar problem and keep us posted. smiling smiley

Date: September 10, 2007 02:12AM

I don't know either. But I just started growing a new batch of wheat grass and am going to do like a shot every 2hrs or something. I usually only last like a few days but I'll stick with it. Right now I figure the best I can do is not "feed" it by any sad binges or whatever and make it worse..oh and get rid of these wire bras.

Date: September 10, 2007 05:27AM

yeah and massage your breasts.

I did this for nearly a year once, every afternoon after work. It took all that time to get all the sorenesses out of the whole area. My breasts are pretty nice for my age, I think, but who am I to judge! All I mean is that they could be infinitely worse and I think I've managed to do some things that benefited them, like massaging them - and it feels really cleansing.

For lumps, search castor oil packs.

Posted by: jono ()
Date: September 14, 2007 07:46AM

flood your body with nutrients, exercise, reduce stress, get lots of sleep, and daily sunshine.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:43PM

I'd follow jono's advice, and then I'd probably do a water fast. If you're not too depleted to begin with, a fast can work miracles. (Just my 2 cents-worth.)

Most of all, don't worry; I have a feeling you'll be fine. I'd just keep my mind and heart open to the right options, and see what information comes my way.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: September 23, 2007 12:42AM

Thanks all. )

I finally got rid of that uncomfortable wire bra that when I'd finally take it off at night they'd hurt and be all swollen. So guess what? I'm wearing wireless now and that lump isn't anywhere near as huge. Felt like a 2 inch ball now it seems like any other tiny, hard little swollen lymphnode that I have in various other places. So even if it is something it makes it seem less serious.

I don't think I should be fasting since I just did 30days in July. But I'm still going to do the wheatgrass juice and some other stuff...hopefully get my PH up finally and rebound/body brush to clean up my clogged lymph system. During my whole scare I went and bought a few things to help so now I'm stuck looking at them and have to use them LOL I think I'm done with WholeFoods too.. I've been getting carrots and other local organic veggies from the co-op and a farm I recently found and the quality/taste/juice buzz is just better.

I'm still trying to find another job..I even applied at Starbucks. LOL (hey I'd be out at 12pm there's still sunshine then!) Then I can afford to "flood my body with nutrients". smiling smiley

Date: September 23, 2007 01:30AM

That's good to hear, I wondered how you were....

Get rid of artificially scented stuff - laundry, body, etc....it's truly toxic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables