Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

parasites
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2007 03:08PM

greetings folks!

My question is odd is suppose..lol..

Does anyone worry about the contamination of their produce?
I know to wash these foods properly, but as of the last several months I feel as though I may have parasites..i went to the doctor and no one will believe me or test me for it! I am alittle frustrated. Has anyone else ever had parasites or can fill me in on how to get rid of them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: parasites
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 22, 2007 08:33PM

There are many products out there for helping getting rid of parasites. You might check at your local health food store, Vitamin Shoppe, or Whole Foods.

Also, curezone.com has a lot of information about parasites and cleansing.

I have not had any experience though with parasites myself. Except I have used a zapper from www.theultimatezapper.com on my dog and it seems to be helping her to overcome lymphoma cancer. Zappers are supposed to be good at killing parasites in our body.

Date: September 24, 2007 12:19AM

Hello,
Why do you feel you have parasites? What kind of symptoms are you experiencing?
HF

Date: September 25, 2007 03:02PM

I know this sounds crazy..but, have weird feelings in my sinuses..and eyes. weird as in, movements. as if there were lil buggies in there. gosh, lol...I know it sounds crazy. I have recently went to the hospital for an endonoscopy and colonoscopy..cha ching..lol..but, all they found was gastrititis, which they said was caused by a bacteria..but it was too far advanced to tell what kind of bacteria..they also said they got an inadequate reading from the colonoscopy! I will be shelling out around 4,000 for these inadequate readings and still feel ill! I crave sweets and find myself bingeing. Have pain in my neck and back,constipation, bad gas, fatigue, dizziness, my symptoms are so strange..lol. I have NEVER felt this bad. I am really into my health and don't know what else it could be. I researched my symptoms online and it seemed like the only thing it could be! I have been feeling this way for almost a year now.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 25, 2007 03:20PM

I saw a show on parasites once, and don't want to scare you, but they did show one guy had bugs swimming in his eyes.

A parasite cleanse wouldn't hurt and definitely could help. I bought a parasite cleanser recently at The Vitamin Shoppe called Bugs Out!, I think that was the name. The ingredients looked good, they looked like the typical parasite cleansers. Here is a good article [www.janethull.com].

Consider getting a zapper too and check out curezone.com. Good luck!

Date: September 25, 2007 08:51PM

thanks for the input..i really appreciate it! I don't feel so alone now.smiling smiley

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: October 06, 2007 04:54AM

i m no doctor mkupart.....but i recognize the sumationm of your symptons which you submitted in your post and have a very strong hunch that you may possibly have an overgrowth of candida albican...possibly morphing into the mycially stage which is is when they morph into mushroom type critters and penetrate the mucosal tissues of the intestines causing leaky gut syntrom which is fraught with food allergies etc.

it manifests as an immune dysfunction where cfsid 9chronic fatigue ,eb (epstein barr) and fybromyalgia which would explain the muscualar aches and pains.

the biological terrain in almost always in an extermely acid ph range. test with ph paper available at a pharmacy or on the internet.

food combinations, and diet in general is the first line of approach to rectifiying the condition.

i would recommend a lot of juicing for the alkalinizing mineral, enzymes, and immune system fortifying nutrients. be careful not to "feedzzzz' candida fungus with too much sugary juicys. foecus on green types of juices with alittloe apple or pear for flavor.. also garlic, lemon and ginger can help' celery and cukeumber will also dilute the strong taste of heavy greens. if you need to add alittle distilled water and dilute them.

fasting on these types of juices with intestinal cleansing such as enemas and, bulking compounds like psyllium and guar gum with bentonite clay.

go easy at killing off the fungus since they decomposing fu ngus carcasses cause what is known as a herkheimer reaction and it is quite uncomfortable but will pass in a short time.

there are also pharmaceutical drugs like nystatin and diflucan but these as may may know are tough on the liver.

a bit radical but helpful towards supplimenting antibodies are free range raw chicken eggs if you are non-vegan.

lay off sweets and refined foods.

good luck..this is just a hunch.

juicin' john

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables