Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Warts
Posted by: cy ()
Date: October 08, 2007 07:06PM

I have 3 small warts on the side of my nose that are making me very upset.
Does anyone have any suggestion to get rid of them?

Re: Warts
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 08, 2007 07:17PM

I found this at this website [www.peacehealth.org]

A controlled study found that the application of 122ºF heat from a heat pad for 30 seconds led to regression in 25 warts.9 After 15 weeks, none of the regressed warts had regrown.

Hypnosis is a widely recognized treatment for warts. One controlled trial found that twice-weekly hypnosis sessions resulted in greater wart disappearance than did medication, placebo, or no treatment after six weeks of therapy.

I'm sure others will have more ideas.

Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: October 08, 2007 09:45PM

This is completely anecdotal, but a few years ago I had a couple of warts on my hand - the first warts of my life! I was coincidentally concerned about my overall health, so I put myself on a regime of fresh wheatgrass juice, ACV, evening primrose oil, and garlic capsules. I had tried several remedies for the warts with no improvement, and I'd resigned myself to their presence. But lo and behold! they disappeared during my (internal) treatment.

Date: October 08, 2007 10:32PM

Thank you so much Karennd and Seabucktho.I'll try the heat and the diet.Everything to get rid of these warts.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 12, 2007 06:00PM

I had some very stubborn warts on my hands. I tried Compuond W and freezing and neither worked. The I read that apple cider vinegar would work.

I took some cotton soaked in vinegar and placed it on the warts with a band aid. The next day the warts turned black and dark brown. I continued applying the the vinegar for a week and the warts fell off and it did not effect the surrounding skin.

It really works and it was painless and fast.

If you google home remedies warts you will probably find it.

Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: October 12, 2007 07:06PM

I second the apple cider vinegar treatment - it worked for me.

Date: October 13, 2007 02:44AM

Wow !!!! I'll do that TODAY,right now.Thanks a lot.

Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: October 20, 2007 09:59PM

Any success with the apple cider vinegar cy?

Date: October 20, 2007 10:47PM

No Klandestine. I did it for 3 days straight and nothing. It is difficult because they are on the right side of my nose and my face smells ACV.
Maybe I'll do it again for the intire week and let see what is going to happen.
Thanks for asking.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: November 11, 2007 02:48AM

cy,

Warts are your body detoxing through the skin. If you eat a low raw vegan diet, and provide the conditions for health like getting plenty of rest and sleep, exercise, fresh air, sunshine, emotional poise, etc, your body will let go of those warts.

Date: November 12, 2007 07:31PM

Thanks Bryan,maybe the warts are in my nose because of the stress.If I forget them(that's difficult,but I'll try) they might go.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 12, 2007 11:47PM

Hi Cy,

Shazzie has photos of her use of this product: it's for moles and warts, etc.

[www.no-moles.com]

I was thinking of buying some (and a friend wants to try it too), but I don't think my skin will heal the scab too well right now and I might wait for a few months to try it. We were going to try it on some moles.

They say it doesn't hurt much to use it, but it looks like it burns a little!

Posted by: new2green ()
Date: December 20, 2007 08:04PM

I read a report that duct tape over the wart for 5 days take out, do it again for 4, then 3 and it should disapear. I started it with my husband, we have been trying to get rid of his warts for months, they are very painful on the ball of the foot. The first 5 days are gone, the skin looks bad around it, but I don't think we have more than one repetition, this time I think it's going away.

Date: December 21, 2007 01:26AM

Thanks Aquadecoco and New2green. I am suspecting that my warts are disapearing little by little with my liver cleansing. My skin is getting so dry,and this is great because I had to most oily skin ever!!! but now it is getting dry and good and I feel that at least one small wart near my nose is desapearing.
Maybe with the ending of my liver cleansing (I"ll do my 9th time in 2 weeks),the 3 left ones will desapeared too. Let's hope !!!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 24, 2007 05:22AM

In doing the liver flushes I'm wondering if before doing them if you had dark circles under your eyes? If so, have they or are they clearing up also along with the warts?

I believe that the warts (caused by a virus) will go away as you cleanse out the virus from your body that causes them. Let us know how it continues.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 25, 2007 01:09PM

Hi Prism,I had huge dark circles under my eyes,but when I did stop coffee 10 years ago,they completly deaspeared. And also some little warts that went away too.
Now,with the liver cleanse I am notecing that my skin is much clear,younger looking,all the dark spots are gone,the oily skin is gone much more in my forehead.
But the most interesting thing is that my digestion is great and I have to be careful to not gaining weight now.This is weird. Everything is a big deal,if I eat anything it is processed and I have the results righ away.If I eat non raw food I get tired,headache....and than I'm on raw streight and also doing a lot of enemas and it is getting better and better because all the stones that are in my colon are getting out fast. The best enema are with clorophila,msm and weight grass. I am implanting weight grass in my colon for 30 minuts and that is an amazing feeling.

Date: December 25, 2007 08:07PM

Oh, that's great and that's what I'm finding also about my digestion now. That the cleaner it gets the little bit of cooked food I might eat or even a cup of hot cocoa shows results almost right away.

I had my family here for Christmas Eve yesterday and they brought food over, so I made sure to wear my tighter pants so I would be reminded not to overeat..it worked great that way.

By evening time I can be somewhat bloated but by morning and my first bm it goes down considerably.

I've been having lots of fresh lemon juice with warm water and raw honey..or blackstrap molasses and I will have from 2-3 large cups of it during the day. I could probably have it more often, but lemons aren't cheap here like in Ca. and I use 1/2 lemon for each cup of water.

I feel like having lots of citrus fruits lately, and fresh pineapple with fresh cranberries for my fruit juice. I am pretty sure it's due to trying to cleanse my digestive system so it has room for repairs. I think that is when fasting can come in..and I think I may do a couple water fasts during Jan.

Jan. is when I'm going to start my 30 day parasite cleanse again, along with more green smoothies, and green salads. I think maybe once a week do a 1 day water fast, which would give me 4 during the month.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 26, 2007 02:40AM

Wow,I love the idea of wearing the tighter pants as a reminder.I'll do that.
Unfortunatelly I can do to much fast because I get completly crazy and overeat after the fasting. I get myself sick everytime that I try to do fasting.It's a psychological thing that I have to work on with my "inner child".

Evry time I have to do another liver cleanse I have 1/2 lemon with the skin,1 tablesp. olive oil in the blender and than I add cayenne pepper.This is every morning for 6 days.

If you want to clean your digestion and much more your kidneys have avocado leaves tea.It is awful,but it works for the kidney.

I'm having a cellery and kale juice almost every morning and that is great for my breakfast digestion. I feel amazing with it.sometimes I add some aloe vera just for the sake of the healthy drink.

Maybe I 'll do the juice fast once a week ,but I really have to concentrate in not overeat after.

XOXOXO
Cy

Date: December 27, 2007 06:45AM

If you tend to overeat after a fasting day, then simply put that on hold for now, until you feel called to do the fast. Your body will let you know.

I also have some emotional things that go on when I'm around family members that eat SAD and staying on all raw is hard, but if I do eat anything like that, it's such a small portion now that I'm ok with it. I used to feel deprived in a way, due to my upbringing and competing for food with 2 brothers very close in age to me.

I have let a lot of that go, and now it's just my issues of what I want and how clean and pure I want my body to be. My goal is that in 2 more years, say by Jan.1, 2010 I will be where I see myself with healthy and vibrant life, body, mind and spirit.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 27, 2007 07:38PM

I think that I do sabotage my fast as soon as I feel good.It is an essue from my childhood that doesn't leave me.When I was 1 month my father died and my mother was so stressed out that her milk did dry out.My grandmother had to take care of me for a while and she gave me so much food that I got to be overweight in my childhood.
I believe that when I fast I might feel that I am back on the situation again and so I sabotage the fasting eating a lot.

I have to talk with my inner child to see what she can do for me.

I really would love to do at least a week fasting.Maybe I could have it like a goal for my future planns like you have.I don't know.I do thinks in the moment,I don't have a goal or a plann A or B.I don't know how to do it.Everything with me is now.
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Much love,
Cy

Date: December 27, 2007 10:55PM

Living in the moment is a good thing. I also think and I do often makes lists of goals, short term and long term and put the short term ones up where I can view them..it seems like magic but somehow they all get met.

I've also accomplished a ton of my long term goals over the last 5 years, and my 2008 goals should be no different in manifesting. It's the abundant Universe and if you simply ask, and you are passionate about those goals they will come to you.

One long term goal is my going to Hawaii and visiting or living at a raw food community, or maybe Costa Rica even. I haven't done it yet, but you know I feel closer to it this year than ever before and I don't know why that is.

Love,
Prism

Date: December 28, 2007 03:00AM

I would love to stay for a week in Patagonia,Arizona where Gabriel Cousens has his retreat. I've heard that they were looking for people to work there for free and have everything.I couldn't go,I have things and a husband here.

I'd write down my short term goals and put it in from of my desk,that I can see it everyday.Like you do.let see.

I hope you get your goals,maybe you could go to Hawaii and Costa Rica.Stay a while in each place.

I want to go to Brazil more often,to see my family more often and to have,again,a Christmas in the swimming pool with pineapple juice an fruit salad.

Much love,
Cy

Date: December 28, 2007 06:31PM

Oh geez..you are from Brazil? I think Brazil sounds so wonderful..Oh yea..fresh pineapple juice, fruit salad and sunshine, swimming pool..my kind of lifestylesmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Date: December 28, 2007 09:15PM

It is a raw food paradise,eventhough I am teaching raw food style to my family.It is so easy to get organic fruits,veggies,coconuts and coconut water...
But have the meat thing that is a huge thing there.My mother now is a 1/2 vegetarian because of me,but my sister still eating meat and drinking coffee(organic though).

Maybe you could go there and have a good time in the ocean with pineaple juice (my mother's favorite juice on earth) and fruit salad,and coconut water that every beach has people selling it all the time.

Much love,
Cy

Date: December 29, 2007 02:29AM

Yes, Brazil is on my list of places to travel to. What a dream come true that would be..to travel to raw food communities thru-out the world!

Love,
Prism

Date: December 29, 2007 08:16PM

I wish that everything that you are dreaming comes true in 2008.
Much love,
Cy

Date: January 04, 2008 04:31AM

cy,

did your warts go away after the detox ?

I have some on my face and im at my wits end trying to get rid of it..any suggestions ?

Date: January 05, 2008 01:42AM

Hi Sarah, I have 3 warts on my nose that are disapearing with each liver cleanse.
Very interesting because I'm not doing anything anymore,because everything that I did ,didn't work. But now they are vanishing slowly.They are getting dryer and dryer. My skin too is getting dryer,it was sooooo oily,just awful.My skin blemishes are just gone !!!! Umbelievable,like a miracle!! My face is clean,and I don't even need to put some make up because looks like I have some pink powder in my cheacks.
Just beautiful. I did my 8th liver cleanse on the 2nd of January and it is getting better and better. I believe that I'll do 2 more. I am very happy with the results.

Date: May 19, 2008 08:26AM

Take a thin slice of garlic and put it on the wart. It will burn so be careful not to get it on the surrounding skin.

I used it for a mole and in three days it removed it. Left it red and a little raw, but it healed just fine. I sliced the garlic in a tiny thin slice and kept it in place with a band aid. Change to a new slice each morning and night.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables