Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just AMAZING Cleanse !!!
Posted by: cy ()
Date: October 15, 2007 07:15PM

I saw it on www.curezone.com and I just did it today,and I had the most amazing cleanse ever !! It has to be done with empt stomach,if possible in the morning.
2 Tablespoon salt, 8 oz warm water
Must be a good salt,I used hymalian salt,and after you drink it all lay down on your right side for 30 minutes. The salt goes into your small intestine (that’s why this cleanse is good! ) and cleanse all the impurities that are there for many years. PS ) If you are going to do that,take your morning off near your bathroom.

Re: Just AMAZING Cleanse !!!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 15, 2007 09:55PM

Really! Only 8 oz of water? That sounds more doable than the quart that's usually recommended. Must be really salty though.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: October 15, 2007 10:29PM

Sorry,you are completly right Kwan,I did it with 12 oz of water. Sorry again.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2007 10:38PM by cy.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:18AM

Oh that's okay Cy, I wasn't critiquing. I was intrigued. I hate swallowing the whole quart-- which is like 32 ounces (glug glug glug!). Twelve ounces is just a glassful-- sounds much better. I will look into this! ;-)

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: October 16, 2007 03:17PM

Thank you Kwan,I did make a mistake and was great that you asked me about the mesurement.8 oz was too little. In fact I'm doing another one right now and I'll tell you how it goes latter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables