Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do you have a enema recipe ?
Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 08, 2007 11:00PM

I do enemas always and I use black walnut tincture,clove,and wormwood 5-8 dropps each, for parasites. I feel great every time I do it,and I'm getting better and better with my elimination process.
Do you have any other enema recipe that you do and feel good about? I've never done coffee enema,and I'd like to have any info about it and also how do you feel after a coffee enema,and any other enema. Does anyone have a comment on this subject? Thanks.- Cy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you have a enema recipe ?
Posted by: RawsomeButterfly ()
Date: December 09, 2007 05:14AM

When I was doing enemas regularly, I would use a water enema, then a wheatgrass juice implant or two. I'd use about 8 oz of wheatgrass juice. That was powerful.

Date: December 09, 2007 01:01PM

Thanks RawsomeButterfly. What did you feel with the wheatgrass juice in your enema? Which kind of feeling?Did you feel strong,energetic?

Posted by: RawsomeButterfly ()
Date: December 10, 2007 04:42AM

Hi cy,

I didn't add the wheatgrass juice to the enema. I implanted pure wheatgrass juice after the enema. It's powerful, and at first it's very hard to hold in. I could only hold it about 30 seconds at first. After awhile, I could hold it as long as 15 minutes.

Date: December 10, 2007 02:37PM

Thanks RawsomeButterfly,I'll try to do that in both ways,with the enema and the pure wheatgrass juice.I heard too that spiruline powder is a good thing to add to the enema,and might have almost the same wonderful sensation as the wheatgrass juice.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 30, 2007 08:17PM

Cy, I tried the wormwood tincture (8 drops in 2 qts. of water) enema yesterday and then I also took my first dose later of the wormwood tincture too since I am going to start my 2nd 30 day parasite cleanse in Jan.08. You know what? That weird pain I used to get in my right thigh started aching last night and it hasn't done that at all since I did my first 30 day parasite cleanse around Sept. 07! I figured that because there's still a dead zone there although much smaller in area size since I had that healing event from first parasite cleanse it wasn't done clearing everything out from that spot.

I'm going to add in at least a weekly enema along with the 30 day cleanse and add in the wormwood, cloves, and fresh green walnut hull tinctures and see how I do on that too.

For the first time ever I took in the full 2 qts. at one time easily..and was able to hold it for about 5-8 minutes. I couldn't ever do that much at one time before my work I've been doing on my digestive and colon systems lately. I would always have to do at least 2-4 enemas to feel cleaned out. I still have a long way to heal and am wondering how messed up my insides were/are?!

Thanks for trying those out and giving feedback on them!

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2007 08:18PM by Prism.

Date: December 31, 2007 09:28AM

Wow !!!Thanks for telling me Prism.I'm happy for you.You know,evry time I do enema with wormwood,clove,and black walnut tincture I have no desire to sweets.Sometimes I get so much sweet craving,and than I know that it is time to do an enemas with the dropps. I think I have so much parasites...umbelievable !!!

after my 8th liver cleanse,on Jan 2-3, I'll do the colon cleanse with abc powder Aerobic bulk cleanse) and some probiotics to try to send some of those parasites far away from me.

Ah!!! I used to love ,I don't remenber now the name,but we call this English sauce in Brazil. I use to love this sauce and add in my salads,meat,evrything,and this was 20 to 25 years ago. Well,another day I did an enemas with the dropps and the whole bathroom smelled that sauce. Than I was remembering David Wolf saying that he still having stuff from 20 years ago going out of him.So am I.I am throughing all out of me.

Much love,
Cy

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 01, 2008 01:35AM

I don't know that I'll ever have chocolate candy again, what I think was my biggest vice ever besides cheeto korn kurls which I gave up years ago when I first went raw. The last time I had chocolate I got very sick, I felt drugged and dizzy..the room was spinning and I had to lay down for awhile..it was terrible. Even if I have 1 hot cup of coco I get a head-ache the next morning..not a good way to wake up.

I don't even feel that cleansed yet, but I must be absorbing way better now since I get a cause and effect so soon.

Love,
Prism

Date: January 01, 2008 06:28AM

You might be extremly allergic to chocolate,or even caffeine.

I get crazy for chocolate when I'm getting my peorid. It is litterally insane,I can't think,I don't think ,I eat chocolate like a crazy person and after that I get numb,weird.
It is something that I have to work with me forever,maybe later and later in my life I'll deal with this crazy cravings. I am a completly fanatic with sweets,fruits,agave,maple syrup,everything that has a sweet taste. (I might be an Elf from the Rainforest).

After my 20 day colon cleanse I hope I get all this stuff out of me and than my sweet cravings will go away.
I believe that our colon has all the information about our cravings,food additions,allergies,all the sickness ,everything. I do believe that after the colon,also liver and gallbladder is clean , the sanity comes back to life and nobody needs anything complicated,just a salad,juices,smoothies and soups.,meaning fruits and veggies,that's all.
Simple life,simple body.

Much love,
Cy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables