Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mucoid Plaque
Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 21, 2007 01:28AM

Have anyone passed out mucoid plaque? I've heard that if you take Blessed Herbs you pass the out. Where could I find Blessed herbs,anyone knows? And does have any other product to take instead of Blessed Herbs?And could I do that with an enema?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mucoid Plaque
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 21, 2007 05:22AM

Blessedherb.com I think. I want to try Oxypower or oxysomething..that sounds like a good one. I've been doing a gentle type cleanse and have passed a lot of stones and other debris with using just the magnesium oxide and vit-c. I can't believe that my dark circles under my eyes are gone..that's really just weird to me.

I have not passed out strings of mucouid plaque though, and I wonder what it's like to do that? Does it just hang there or does it just keep coming out or is it so rubbery that you can't help but notice it in the toilet?

I don't know where the mucouid plaque comes from even..is it from the large colon the small intestine? Our large colons are about 5 feet long, so maybe from there I'm guessing. Our digestive tract (small intestines) is like 27 feet I think. But the mucouid plaque looks like the inside of a large colon to me.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: cy ()
Date: December 21, 2007 05:35AM

Hi Prism,Thanks,I'll check out the blessedherbs.com. I've heard that the mucoid plaque is very robbery and it is inside of the colon,large intestine and when it passes your digestions gets better and better.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: January 09, 2008 08:00PM

I haven't tried Blessed Herbs, but I have tried the Master Cleanse. The first time I cleansed, I was a lacto-vegetarian, passed LOTS of mucus with some other scary intestinal creatures, and quit on the fourth day because I felt horrible, and couldn't deal with the intensity and discomfort of the eliminations. After seeing what was inside my body (even as a vegetarian! I thought), I became vegan after that.

A year later I tried to cleanse again, and made it through the ten days. Since I eliminated the dairy, I passed a ton of debris, but nothing really mucousy like the first time. It did bring a dramatic improvement to my health, but I still had a lot of problems.

I've been raw for a little over a month now, and just this week I started passing the kinds of things I haven't seen since the cleanse. This week, specifically, I've also been eating TONS of durian (one alone contains a day's worth of fiber).

There are a lot of fasts and cleanses that are supposed aid in the passing of accumulated debris, but just staying raw over a period of time, I believe, will allow the body to do it on its own. That's what mine is doing now, anyway. tongue sticking out smiley

I definitely got FAST results with the cleanse. I'm talking about waking up at six in the morning, running to the bathroom and praying for pain to be over (and then feeling awesome after, pounds and poisons literally GONE). It was violent, and a very eye-opening experience. Some of the weight returned after going back to a half-raw, half-cooked vegan diet, however.

In contrast, being 100% raw for over a month has allowed me to eat as much as I want, when I want, without the strain of fasting (not that fasting can't be good), and no bowel discomfort.

As someone who is eating 100% raw now, I would suggest to just stay raw and allow your body to do things as it naturally would. However, I wouldn't have found the interest or the motivation to go raw, had I not opened up a more direct line of communication with my body through detox. Juice fasting is like pulling the E-brake on everything your lifestyle is doing to your body. Very powerful.

I've also tried water fasting. It is the most powerful cleanse. It allows your body to free itself of the most foul things. However, I found that I need LOTS of rest--unlike the juice fast, where I could work and expend energy as usual. A water fast is too rough for me to do with a job.

But various types of fasting will get rid of everything poisonous stuck inside, quickly and efficiently. Just make sure you are mentally prepared, be patient with your body, and make sure to have an all-around healthy diet otherwise (else, the problems will just return).

Mucous, plaque, and debris aren't the only things stuck inside the body, either. When cleansing, your body will also use every available medium of excretion--through the tongue, through the skin as sweat or boils, the nose--I haven't worn makeup for over a year, I'm only 22, and makeup (VERY unmistakably) STILL comes out of my nose. Fascinating, gross, and definitely for the better.

Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables