Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

colon cleanse by blessed herbs
Posted by: bostonhill ()
Date: December 27, 2007 05:24PM

Anyone try or hear about Blessed Herbs colon cleanse? The site has a lot of info on it, seems like a major cleanse, almost too major. Kinda spooky. Maybe just herbs over time would do the same kind of clenase? Any suggestions on a cleanse???
Thank you!
Sandy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: colon cleanse by blessed herbs
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: December 27, 2007 09:58PM

I did it last year and don't recommend them or their products.

The colon cleanse is so overpriced. The same thing can be made at home for a fraction of the price, with the 3 ingredients that they use, and for around $10-20.

Date: January 02, 2008 01:21PM

Ooooooh. Thank you. I will check that out.
Happy New Year!
Sandy

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 13, 2008 11:47PM

Haven't tried it so maybe I shouldn't speak, but I have the kit right here next to me where its patiently waiting to be tried. I selected this cleanse because three close friends have used and recommend it, including my also turning raw macrobiotic chef and counselor.

I'm curious to know why someone who has tried it would not recommend it, other than the price.

Warning, if you look at the pictures on the website you won't want to eat, raw or otherwise, for at least a week. Good way to start the suggested accompanying fast I suppose. Gross. smiling smiley

Posted by: uti ()
Date: January 14, 2008 12:43AM

I experienced a number of different cleanses over the years: liver, colon and an extended parasite cleanse. They all worked to varying degrees, but in my ten years of experience with cleanses it's hard to beat water fasting or just maintaining a high fruit, low fat raw diet with plenty of greens to detox the body.

Date: January 14, 2008 03:29PM

Okay, that is what I am doing now, no major cleanse but water, greens , fruit, low fat. So far, I feel GREAT!!!
Thanks

Re: colon cleanse
Posted by: Peter Love ()
Date: January 20, 2008 06:58PM

Uti,

I want to cleanse, but I eat too many cashews. When you state - eat a low fat diet - does that exclude nuts? Can you elaborate on the water, and other cleansing you speak of?

Thanks

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 03, 2008 07:34PM

Hey all,

I had heard that Bowtrol is one of the better cleanses out there but I have not tried it myself so it could all be hype.

I am actually going another route by doing some colon irrigations / hydrotherapy. My first session is in a couple of days. I'll let you know how it makes me feel. I am using Garden of Life Primal Defense Probiotics - 15 billion organisms per pill - to re-populate my system. We'll see what happens...

I'm new to raw and at the moment, when eating alone, I am 100% raw. It's when I am at others' homes or out and about, that I become 0% - 20% raw. My discipline is not quite there yet - does it get easier?

I hope everyone hits their goals - please keep in touch,

Jeff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables