Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just say no to appendicitis et alia
Posted by: EnlightenmentNow ()
Date: January 13, 2008 12:09AM

Thanks to this site for this link.

[naturesplatform.com]

And here's my version

[www.oneillpaul.com-a.googlepages.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just say no to appendicitis et alia
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: January 14, 2008 08:27PM

That's the one I have, Bryan10! The trouble is they don't have anything similar at work...

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: January 15, 2008 03:41AM

I felt really strange when I first started doing something very similar, but it's so much better. Completely better. =\

The only awkward thing is when people ask me, "What's that stuff in your bathroom?"

UH...

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 15, 2008 08:01PM

Thanks for this info. which I was vaguely familiar with but never implemented until 2 days ago! I'm now a 'squatter' which by no means refers to living in my sons empty housesmiling smiley

It goes great with what I've been learning about and implementing healthy protocols with my digestive system. It was a missing link to my colon health!

No equipment needed, I just simply squat with both feet on each side of toilet seat and do my thing!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: uma ()
Date: January 17, 2008 03:27AM

I have a natures platform too! When I came back from India a while back, I realized I had become so adapted to squatting that sitting on the toilet felt really wrong. I was so grateful to find their website. But, the wood blocks is an EXCELLENT and of course, much cheaper idea. Awesome.

Love,
Uma

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables