Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Which Raw Retreat to Pick?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 17, 2006 07:37PM

Help me decide which raw retreat/spa would be a good choice to spend 30 days at. I need to be able to take my small dog with me. I'd love to have the following amenities..pool, jacuzzi, massages, colonics.

Any personal experiences would help..any location is ok, preferably a warm climate.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which Raw Retreat to Pick?
Posted by: Cookin ()
Date: May 21, 2006 12:25AM

Hmmm, I'm always afraid of pools due to the chlorine and jacuzzi's are usally streaming with bacteria, you're not afraid of this?

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 22, 2006 09:12PM

No, I'm not fearful..because there's plenty of stuff out there we aren't aware of that may be harmful to us..but I don't stress over it. I love the jaccuzzi..and there are pools that use salt water that are better than the typical pool water.

I'm surprised that there aren't some personal experiences recommending raw food retreats/spas to my query.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: May 25, 2006 02:15PM

Prism,

They're out there. Also, the few retreats around will probably not be using chlorine in their pools. There is a sudden awareness of how damaging chlorine is to our bodies and those homeopathic/holistic practitioners steer clear of using anything harmful to the body. I know that Mike Nash does some kind of a retreat or is part or one. I will search through a few newsletters and post another message when I have more for you.

Peace,

Mark

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 28, 2006 10:38PM

Hi Prism,

I've never been to any retreats, so I don't know, but I would be wary of the Hippocrates one, because I know from their newsletter, that they do or at least they did use Braggs Amino Acids in their recipes.

If you post this on the main forum, you'll probably get more respones. Not too many people come over here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables