Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mysterious Disease - Morgellons
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 18, 2006 12:40AM

Morgellans - The Mystery Disease
From Hell Hits South Texas

Is Morgellons Disease Caused By Chemtrail Spraying?

Red Blood Cells Indentified In Chemtrail Fallout

The Smoking Gun For Morgellans Disease

[rense.com]

[rense.com]

[www.crossinglines.net]

[www.carnicom.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mysterious Disease - Morgellons
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 03:45AM

I've never heard of this before. I'll try to look some more up on it.

Posted by: arie ()
Date: August 03, 2006 08:18PM

Let me guess... Coast to Coast AM? (^_^)
I heard the program about this disease (was it last week?), went to look at some pictures on the internet, and thuroughly frightened myself. At least it's getting taken seriously by doctors now...

Date: August 10, 2006 07:43PM

Here are some pictures of what it looks like -- it must be horrible --

[www.cherokeechas.com]

Date: October 17, 2006 05:48AM

Morgellon's or whatever is it's true identity, is anything but delusional. I can tell you first hand that it is sheer torment. Dietarily, many ascribe to staying away from any carbohydrates and all sugar. I am noticing that this does seem to help quite a bit. I believe that raw and living foods will also provide additional benefits.
Julie

Here is a description of my recent experience with this painful and maddening condition:

On Aug.13, 2006, I began to experience painful stinging, itching and burning sensations on my left shoulder. The next morning, I found small round sores with scabs. Each night thereafter, the sores and area around them would ignite. The cycle repeated itself. I began to develop the same breakout of symptoms and sores on other places on the same arm. Over the course of a month, I applied an assortment of topical products both natural and pharmaceutical (creams, salves, essential oils, enzyme products, etc.), but nothing helped. The only thing that relieved the itching temporarily was peppermint oil. I had several large scabby areas - one near my elbow was 1.5 inches long by 1/2 inch wide. I wore long sleeved shirts to hide them. The sores weren’t healing. The routine of nightly itching and skin crawling sensations was maddening. Online research led me to think it might be scabies, but my doctor took a skin scraping and didn't see anything. He was clueless. I continued to look for answers on the web and realized that my symptoms fit what is termed "Morgellon's" or fiber disease. I was obsessed because of the suffering it was causing me and began to examine the sores more closely. I concluded I was inflicted with Morgellons.
I joined online groups dedicated to finding out more about this infliction. Recently, I learned about a colloidal silver product called NutraSilver and decided to try it. I ingested 20 drops of NutraSilver in a glass of water 3 times a day. Within a week, most of the sores were healing and the skin sensations became less intense. There was significant improvement overall in 2 weeks. This was very promising.
Additionally, I have hepatitis C (HCV). Joint inflammation is common among us ‘heppers’ and as such, I suffer with severe joint pain, but it is not arthritis. I take an extensive protocol of supplements daily for addressing HCV and it's many extra-hepatic manifestations. Despite this, the joint pain has been progressively worsening to the point of being in constant pain and not being able to function normally. The past 2 years, I've been experiencing intense pain in my hips, low back, knees and shoulders. Sitting was painful and I would eat standing up. I had difficulty sleeping because I tossed from side to side due to hip discomfort. I had pain in all my joints – fingers, hands, wrists, ankles and my neck where I have 2 herniated discs. I now believe that this joint inflammation may be related to the Morgellons or perhaps even Lyme's disease (I have read that 94% of people with Morgellons test positive for Lyme). I've never been tested for Lyme's disease, but I think it's a distinct possibility that I am co-infected with it as well.
Within the first week of taking NutraSilver, I noticed that I had considerably less joint pain. By the 2nd week, I could hardly believe the improvement. I hadn't been able to put weight on my right knee when rising since March. Suddenly, it no longer hurt and I could get right up on it. My hip and low back pain vanished completely. Then I ran out of NutraSilver. I continued to have sustained joint relief for about 5 days. Then my joints became painful again and have been getting worse each day. The nightly itching has also returned. I strongly believe that NutraSilver has been addressing more than I anticipated. I am anxious to obtain more NutraSilver and continue treatment. NutraSilver has had a profound impact on improving my joint pain and in reducing the Morgellon symptoms and spread.
Another facet of improvement that I didn’t anticipate was an increase in energy. Due to HCV, I have significant chronic fatigue. During the 2nd week of NutraSilver treatment, I began to experience increased energy and feelings of wellness – something I haven’t felt in a very long time. My quality of life improved and I started to have more energy and felt less fatigued.
Additionally, I have put NutraSilver directly into my nose to clear a nasal lesion that has been plaguing me for months. NutraSilver also helped me to fight off a recent attack of illness that my family and co-workers succumbed to.

My journal is posted for any who would like to read it here:
[www.nutrasilver.com]

You can get more info. about NutraSilver at:
[www.nutrasilver.com]

There is also a message board forum if you would like to participate:
[www.morgellonsboard.org]

Date: October 19, 2006 01:02AM

I've been to these sites and read up. I've been to others too with pictures of horrendous lesions and microscopic evidence. I know that many are being tormented by this and have joined a couple Morgellon's groups at yahoo. It almnost seems biblical - like some sort of plague. I never thought I'd end up with this type of thing on top of everything else going on in my life. I am grateful that I am seeing improvement with the NutraSilver product and can't wait to get my new shipment to continue treating. I've also postulated that the chemtrails may have some part in this. I do know that when we get chemtrailed, I feel awful...and it's happening way too often. There are trails here today. Last Saturday was terrible and I felt totally wiped out. I have some homeopathic remedies I take that help. One is called Chembuster and the others are aluminum and barium. I get them from a couple different sites. If anyone's interested or concerned or feeling the impact from the trails like I do, let me know and I'll look up the sites.

BTW, there is a seminar here in Sacramento tonight & tomorrow night with Victoria and Igor Boutenko from Ashland, Oregon on greens and raw living foods.

Here is the link for info. about it: [www.rawsacramento.net]

Julie in Sacramento, CA

Date: October 27, 2006 06:41PM

I have had morgellon-like symptoms since April, 2006. I have experienced the itchy and crawling sensations, the track marks, the lesions that don't heal, the lesions that DO heal, and then become active again, and the strange debri that these lesions emit from the skin. Black specks, white, thread-like things, and the various fibers of different colors. I have had lesions over almost all of my body. Even in my nose. My eyesight has been affected, and my eyesight in my right eye is now very foggy. My hair has thinned out considerably. Of course, I persued medical help, but my doctors are a bit baffled. I have been prescribed various topical ointments, and one anti-biotic, which I did use, but I am now using NutraSilver, as it seems to ease the sensations of biting/crawling from the inside, and it helps to finally heal the lesions, and I do feel better.

I just want to mention that this morgellons disease, or whatever it is, is a very lonely battle. It plays havoc with a person's emotional state, breaks families apart, and is almost impossible to cope with. I am a retired person, and I have always been fairly healthy. I had many things planned on my "to-do" list after retirement. Of course, they are not being done. And I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time having DOP, when I could be doing some really fun, charitable things with my life.

I am particularly alarmed that younsters would have to go through their lives trying to cope with this wretched condition. That breaks my heart.

Hopefully there will be a breakthrough with information regarding what it is, and how we can get rid of it for good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables