Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Master Cleanse
Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: May 18, 2006 05:14PM

Hello Everyone!
I'm going to be beginning a master cleanse fast tomorrow and was wondering if anyone was interested in joining me. This will be my 3rd cleanse. I just love the way I feel after doing it. I plan to do it 3-4 times a year.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Peace

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master Cleanse
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 09, 2006 03:48AM

Aloha!

Did you do your master cleanse? Could you tell me what it is and your personal experience. I am on my 3rd day of only raw, except for the organic canned garbonzo beans and quinoa, cooked very little.

Your experience and suggestions would be great! Peace back to you.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 10, 2006 12:31AM

I have done the Master Cleanse 2x's so far and absolutely love it. I didn't feel hungry at all while I was doing it but, thanks to Stanley Burroughs, I was very careful about what maple syrup I used. There are plenty of them out there that still use formaldehyde in their process and who wants that in their bodies? Anyway, Spring Tree is good and Maple Valley as well. The first time I did the MC I did it for 10 days and my skin was so clear that all of my friends asked me what I was doing. The next time was for 20 days and it felt even better. Make sure you get a good, quality salt for the salt flush every AM. Also, make sure you arise early every morning for the salt water flush. It takes about a half hour to work and you will be running to the bathroom for about and hour because, when you have nothing in your body, the salt water goes right through you. Happy Master Cleansing!

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 03:57PM

rookie here! what's a master cleanse??? how long do you do it and what's in it? OH! yeah! is it a drink, or something else?

Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: September 01, 2006 06:15AM

i never followed up after my master cleasne experience back in may..

well, i went for 34 days and i felt fantastic!! full of energy, clear minded, spiritually grounded..all the things benefits i wanted! it's now been two months since i finished and i'm actually planning to begin again sometime in september, but probably not for sooo long, but ya never know..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables