Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Natural contraception
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: January 30, 2008 01:20AM

I was wondering if anyone here could please point me in the direction of some detailed information regarding natural methods of contraception! I picked up a basal body thermometer today, but I don't really understand the mucous method, and can't seem to find a detailed source of information. I understand there are also machines you can use that will measure urine samples for changes in mineral content that signal ovulation?

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I had a disastrous time with the pill, IUDs and shots sound terrifying, and I'm sensitive to most plastics. =\ I don't want to do anything harmful to my body, and it's imperative I find something that meshes more with a raw/natural/chemical free lifestyle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natural contraception
Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: February 06, 2008 12:43AM

The Billings Method is a great book. But I got pregnant when I was absolutely not supposed to be able to, so I would combine it with another method, like withdrawl (not a method alone, but can't hurt!) or polyuruthane/latex/other condoms.

Re: Natural contraception
Date: February 06, 2008 07:50PM

Hey phantom

I recommend this book and this website. They both really helped me get started with reading my fertility signals.

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables