Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vaccination/Autism GREAT WEBSITE!
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 14, 2008 01:43PM

www.generationrescue.org

The USA Today has been running some full-page ads that bring attention to the link between overvaccination, the chemicals in vaccines (mercury, aluminum, antifreeze, ether) and autism - which is great - because for the first time this information is in something other than an "alternative" type magazine. The information in the site is something you could pass along to someone else. It offers an alternative vaccination schedule (no child under two should be vaccinated, and then only ONE vaccine at a time, every six months) - and only the vaccines we got when us born in the 80's got.

Did you know there were only 10 vaccines required back then and now there are 36!! Rate of autism was 1/10,000, now it is 1/150.

This is a subject I feel a strong draw to - something is just telling me to PAY ATTENTION and try to get people to make informed choices about.

Anyway - that website again was www.generationrescue.org.

Angie

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vaccination/Autism GREAT WEBSITE!
Posted by: uma ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:55AM

Thanks. I've been looking for this type of information to share with a brother who just had a baby. I have a nephew with Autism and a sister with cerebral palsy who had an aneurysm when she was a year old. Suspicious I tell ya.
Love,
Uma

Re: Vaccination/Autism GREAT WEBSITE!
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 07:12PM

That's sad. I am so sorry to hear that! Yes, hopefully awareness will increase. All you can do is try to get the information out there, huh?

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables