Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tanning salons
Posted by: cleanjan ()
Date: May 31, 2006 02:37PM

I went to a tanning salon, and per my daughter's suggestion, I did not have a top on. The 2 times I did it before, I wore a bra top. I used the lotion they sold me, but since that time, a week ago, my breasts, esp. left(where I have fibrocystic disease) has been painful. I "m using aloe on it and taking some Ibuprofen. I take Eve. Primrose oil caps every day anyway. I would not ever do it again. Any comments? Jan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tanning salons
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 01, 2006 07:26PM

OMG, direct UV rays torturing your skin. Eeek. No way I would ever subject my skin or body to such direct harm. As for your fibrocystic disease, have you heard about vitalzym or zymitrol? Both are made by the same creator. If not, check out [www.totalityofbeing.com] and get the cd from Dr. Wong. I prefer zymitrol because the formula is stronger but, I've learned from trial and error that the bottle should be refrigerated because, unlike vitalzym, it contains no fillers.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: thebigsophie ()
Date: June 26, 2006 06:10PM

hi, im interested in something you said in this reply..

"zymitrol because the formula is stronger but, I've learned from trial and error that the bottle should be refrigerated because, unlike vitalzym, it contains no fillers".

ive been advised to take vitalzym-x and wondered if you have any experience of this, is it as similar to zymitrol? can i buy it over the net? vitalzym-x is only available through a practitioner.

thanks

...'the big sophie' (taking care of the little sophie)

[eat.rawfood.com]

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 27, 2006 12:48PM

sophie,

I've used both zymitol and vitalzym. The zymitol formulation is much stronger and can be purchased online. Zymitol is made by the same person that created vitalzym so they both contain systemic enzymes. However, you do want to put it in the refrigerator immediately. Just putting it up in the cabinet is not enough. Anything like this will spoil quickly without refrigration. I do prefer the zymitol formulation over vitalzym and you don't need a prescription. The standard formula is significantly stronger than vitalzym.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables