Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Breathing
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 01, 2006 07:11PM

Anyone here think they know how to breathe properly? Well, so did I until I accidentally stumbled on to a link of the website, The Optimal Breathing Store, [www.breathing.com]. It's run by a raw foodist named Michael White. I just got my dvd, strap, and a few cd's and I feel like I'm just learning how to breathe properly for the first time in my life. I definately recommend that you all check out the website. His 176 dvd will make you feel weak in the knees but inspired learning how to breathe properly. Just think how "ahead" of the class you will be. I recommended this website to a few mentors in the clubbell and kettlebell arena and they more or less dismissed me. Funny how people shut you out when they've "learned" all they think they need to know. Anyway, check it out if you like.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breathing
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 05, 2006 06:07AM

Thank you Marcos, I have bookmarked the site. smiling smiley

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: June 18, 2006 05:36AM

Cool! I'm on it.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 23, 2006 12:54PM

hey rawmark

i luv the fact that you are always learning and trying out new things

cool

i'll check it out

although i've been doing diaphramatic breathing for a while now

but could use some extra tips

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 13, 2006 08:50PM

Hi Mark,

Me again, I just wrote to you about rebounding but I'm also interested in breathing.com. I've been getting newsletters from that site for well over a year now but it wasn't till you posted a few months ago about it that I took it a little more seriously and decided to get some books out of the library on the subject. (One of these days I hope to purchase a tape from the website since it's a whole lot easier to learn this material when you can hear the instructions vs reading them in a book.)

From his website though he makes it sound like everyone else out there that teaches proper breathing will actually make your health worse instead of better, and that he is the only reliable source of information. I find that hard to believe!

Can you tell me how you are doing with Michael White's program? How has it changed your life? Can you say you are healthier than before?

Thanks again Mark, I really enjoy reading your posts.

Echo

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 17, 2006 01:00AM

Hi Echo,

Yes, I am doing a whole lot better but I don't believe Michael White is the end all to the be all. Yes, he has completely changed my outlook on breathing and how it affects our whole being. However, the video that I ordered has great information but is very boring to watch. This video was filmed with amateurish equipment and obviously had no director to encourage Mr. White to smile or allow his personality to come through. I find it hard to believe that he is as boring as he appears on the dvd. However, the information he presents is top notch and I encourage everyone to check it out. Get past Michael White's personality, or lack thereof, as it comes across on the dvd and you have some great information. Yes, he is tops in his field and presents more information about breathing than any other site I've seen but I don't believe that taking instruction from another who's knowledgeable in the field of breathing or proper breath will make you unhealthy. He does, however, has some of the most complete information and I'm excited about moving up to some of his advanced programs very soon.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: drnkjain ()
Date: September 05, 2006 11:35AM

For free and easy learning on breathing and more contact

www.HereNow4u.De

ask@del3.vsnl.net.in

arham05@bol.net.in

Naveen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables