Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Your Help on Water Issue Please
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 01, 2008 05:54PM

The question of what water to drink is becoming very difficult for me to answer for myself. Also, how to rid my bath water of heavy metals & contaminants without buying a very expensive household distiller is on my mind. I'm actually afraid now to immerse myself in my baths that I love taking. I am showering now, ever since I have found that the drinking water where I'm at seems to have been detrimental to my health. I figure running the water first for at least a minute, using somewhat cooler water for the shower and keeping the shower time to a minimum is helping to keep me from soaking up too many toxins from the water. I think this is a city wide problem and more.

I am drinking distilled water for now and that's helping. I am trying to detox what I did get into my body from the tap water in the 6 months I've been here. I am taking a mineral tablet daily too.

I also don't know what ionized water is, but have tried to understand it. Does anyone have a good simple explanation on it in one sentence or a couple. How does one make it, or buy it and at what cost?

Does anyone have a whole house method for distilling their water to use for all drinking, and bathing purposes? At what did it cost approx.?

I think if one can simply eat enough raw foods that have lots of water would be the best thing, along with the green juices, fruit juices, and various kinds of smoothies. I still want to know your opinions though on drinking water and sources.

So far since not drinking the tap water here I've gotten rid of my tingling and numbness in my arms, hands, and fingers. The weird edema that cropped up is also lessoning and I am more limber and lithe, less pain and stiffness thru-out my body which I just found confounding but now with figuring out it's the water it all makes sense to me.

I'm thinking of conducting a little experiment. I may ask someone I know to go without drinking or bathing in the tap water, using only distilled for a few days, then noting anything that has improved in health. If anyone wants to give it a try and post back that would be great.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your Help on Water Issue Please
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: April 02, 2008 01:41AM

hello,i have a distiller from sear.works great,cost about 170.00 ,on sale for 120.00 something i wait for a sale. all ways get the one that makes one gallon.i heard sears is going to stop selling the unit.forgot name but they only sell one brand.this the cheapest way to go.paul bragg drank alot of distilled water.the man was the healths person i ever read about.lived to about 96. died surfing.distill water is called by emoto blank water water that has no memory.i add just a little pinch of real sea salt(brand) to change the water you can do a million different things.i like ormus but i'm getting off subject.ionized water is my favorite water.the water run though plates made of palladium and titanium when a small current is added to the plates you get acid water(use for cleaning) and alkline water the best to drink www.vinnypinto.com will explain everything.ionizer are expensive starting 450.00 to a few grand .they come from japan(first ones) to the diffent asian countrys. you can't buy ionizedwater that is alkline. only last for a few hour to a day.water will become acid after a while.you can't distill the water for whole house cost to much. for a shower get shower filter work great.cost about 30.00 at vitimin shop or healthfood stores have them too.go to www.cutcat.com they have some interesting stuff.okay tap water is bad. alot of chemicals and nastything.bottledwater is a big rip off.you pay alot of money for water you can make yourself.bottled water isn't one 100 percent safe look a pierra(misplelled) french water took 70 million bottles off market because of benzene.expenive to.i'm a little tired. so i hope that will help you.vinny pinto has a t on of info on water.if you are interest in water that heals check out www.clearlightwater.com buy the sample of the 50x charged water for 11.00 will make alot charged water.if you not happy he will send you your money back.i love it crazy stuff.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 04, 2008 03:21PM

Lots of great info. thanks Kratom!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: April 14, 2008 01:36AM

prism ,i just bought two shower filter units for 2.00 a piece at sears. cullligan clear promise.cheap carbon filters but what do you want for 2.00 works great.sears is getting rid of alot of products now.if you go to a store and they don't have one they order from other store.good kratom

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 02, 2008 10:19AM

I just fill up water jugs at the local Glacier machine for 25 cents a gallon. Tastes great. Certainly beats the hell out of buying bottled water in plastic and beats spending a few hundred bucks on a filtration device that will require maintainance and new filters. The only one I'd consider buying is a non-electric distiller at some point.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables