Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Irradiation of Greens -- Informative Article
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 15, 2008 02:04AM

Mike Adams, 'The Health Ranger' on the USDA/FDA plans to irradiate all produce-- read it and see if you agree with his chilling assessment and suggestions for actions to take:
[www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Irradiation of Greens -- Informative Article
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 16, 2008 12:54AM

It is absolutely unthinkable that this would happen,but believable considering its the government.Go ahead,kill us all.I have been trying to do that for years with pizza and beer anyway.
But now I am going raw.
Its time to grow all our own produce.
If I have to live on sprouts that I grow on my window sill,I will.

One last point:
What are all the leaders of the country going to do someday when they are sitting on top of the hill in a land full of sick people.Is that the Utopia they want?
They themselves might never see it happen.Remember all the scare about 5 yrs ago that all the vitamins everywhere would be taken off the shelves?
Did it happen?
I put this story in the same category:Bull
Brian

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2008 01:06AM by Raw1228.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: April 22, 2008 06:46AM

who do we send our letters to?

Posted by: Joanne81 ()
Date: May 21, 2008 02:31PM

I know that it is legal to irradiate spices and avoid those products (it has to be labeled non-irradiated). I think the people who care about eating organic (which is growing everyday) will not stand for something like this. The way I see it is if bacteria does not want to eat a plant, I don't either! It is scary because the FDA has allowed cloned animals to be used as food, while the public hardly knew. It doesn't have to be labeled either. They also allowed genetically modified foods on the market without any serious public debate! The public needs to be vigilant about this,and at the very least demand labeling. Who in their right mind would buy a bag of spinach that says 'irradiated'on it? The public at the very least has the right to know what they are consuming.

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 15, 2008 10:57PM

Joanne81 Wrote: The public needs to be vigilant
> about this,and at the very least demand labeling.
> Who in their right mind would buy a bag of spinach
> that says 'irradiated'on it? The public at the
> very least has the right to know what they are
> consuming.

problem is most ppl don`t know what irradiation is. i had no idea until i found this forum last summer. the gvmnt will say its for our health and safety to protect us against this or that and the sheeple will believe it and it will pass. we need to put the pea in sheeples brains about the dangers and bs that the fda and any other gvmnt run business and their bs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables