Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw foodist in Chicago
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 08, 2008 02:40AM

Hey there my name is Hayley and i just moved back to Chicago from Colorado. I'm looking for other raw foodists living in Chicago to hang out with. I'm a 21 years old. I love working out, preparing food, walking my dog, yoga, and i'm open to trying new things. I'm looking for raw foodists who are open for anything and looking to have a good time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw foodist in Chicago
Date: June 30, 2008 11:50PM

Have you done a search at Meetup.com for Chicago? Also there is a raw restaurant in Chicago called Karyn's. You might give them a call or visit them to find out about the local raw food community.

Date: July 01, 2008 01:04PM

I found this at another website. I don't know if it is outdated or not.

Chicago

The Living Foods & Friends Potluck and Demos club will have potlucks and demos on Sunday, March 10th and Sunday, April 21st, both from 1:3-5 p.m. at:
The Clubhouse
Two Wheaton Center
in downtown Wheaton, Illinois.

Participants should bring an organic, vegan, raw food dish to share plus the recipe and their own reuseable or recycleable place setting--dishes and utensils for the potluck and the demos that follow. Purified water will be provided and there will be composting of food scraps.

Admission is $10 for members of the Organic Food Network and $15 for non-members. Membership in the Organic Food Network is a ONE-TIME fee of $25 per person or $35 for married couples. To join, mail your check payable to Laura Black to: Nutrition Show & Tell, P.O. Box 4086, Wheaton, IL 60189. To register in advance for the potlucks, call 630/836-1864.

Posted by: kimmy ()
Date: July 10, 2008 02:50PM

There is a huge meetup in Chicago actually several meetups in the Chicago Area. You might want to join Meetup.com and search for raw food in Chicago.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables