Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Gently Used Solostar II Juicer For Sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:14AM

Hi Everyone,

I just got my off-white Solostar II juicer from Tribest and LOVE it, but after only having it about a month, I have found out that I am moving to South Africa and can't take it with me. So, now just as I got the juicer of my dreams, I have to sell it!

Bad for me, but a great opportunity for you to get an awesome all-round juicer that easily handles greens, fruits, vegetables and can make nut butters (and pastas - although most raw people won't need that feature). It is also easy to clean, very quiet, and works like a dream! I have never had the foam issues I read about other people having with their wheatgrass-type juicers... Also, discountjuicers.com rated the Solostar II as best yielding juicer in their tests. That means, more juice for the money!

I am in Canada and will ship this item anywhere you like. It comes in the original box, with all of the original parts and manuals are included - except the little cleaning toothbrush. It was missing when I got it, but is easily replaced with a regular toothbrush if you find you need it. I have only had the chance to use this juicer about 10 times and it is in perfect condition.

The cheapest retail price I've found on this is $259 US plus shipping (I paid $50 US). I am asking $150 US plus Canada Post's shipping costs to your location. I will accept Paypal or money orders.

For detailed information on this juicer and on wheatgrass, check out: [www.discountjuicers.com]

I'm not on the board a lot, but please feel free to contact me at sibyl3@hotmail.com with any questions or for further information.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gently Used Solostar II Juicer For Sale
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: September 26, 2006 04:04AM

Which city do you live in?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables