Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for a land to buy for homestead with "raw" neighbors
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 28, 2008 02:53AM

Hi
Me and my wife are looking for a land in milder climates (we are in NJ right now) preferably in "raw" neighborhood or vegan. We want to start our own homestead, garden and grow our own foods, raise our children at home and spend time with like-minded friends.
if anyone has any suggestions or advice please let me know. We are very eager to make positive changes in the way of life we have now.
for more info please contact me here or PM.
thank you
Sasha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for a land to buy for homestead with "raw" neighbors
Posted by: SunLover ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:52AM

Hi,

The people at this website are building a raw vegan community in southern california, I think. I saw photos and it looked quite beautiful. [www.thegardendiet.com]

Posted by: SunLover ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:54AM

Here's the web address for the Raw Vegan Village.

[www.rawveganvillage.com]

Date: September 13, 2008 10:26PM

Hi. Ive been to Ojai and its wonderful, too expensive for me though. I bought land in Oklahoma. Southeastern Oklahoma is gorgeous, lush and green with a 230 day growing season. I bought a wooded 2.4 acres for roughly $10,000 with a stream on it and there are lots next to me still for sale if your interested.

Date: September 14, 2008 04:59PM

If you are still looking for land... I have 20acres of raw land for sale in Elfrida, AZ. That's 10 miles N of historic Douglas, AZ. if you're interested you can go ahead and email me.

jennrh@gmail.com

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 10:20PM

Hello!
We are here in the beautiful hills of KY. We are a raw, homesteading family with six children. We want to start a raw neighborhood in this area and there seems to be great opportunity for people with a dream like yours and mine. There are numerous properties for sale in this neighborhood and land prices are very reasonable right now. We are located near Owingsville, KY and it is a VERY beautiful area. At this time our family is putting on Raw Food & Self Sufficient Living Classes here in the hills (Oct. 14,15& 16 and Nov. 11, 12 & 13). We are off grid and working on building a small geodesic dome using wood off our own farm. Anyone interested in moving to this area
Call James or Kristi at 606-674-9782
If we do not answer you can leave us a voice mail message and we will try to return your call.

Posted by: gina ()
Date: September 24, 2008 10:05AM

Hi,

I have been looking for somewhere (in Europe) for years and hope to make a decision about Portugal very soon. I would love to live in a vegan/raw community. Just wanted to let you know that there is some land for sale in the Canary Islands (Tenerife) with some other raw fooders. Not sure whether you're interested in Europe...

Best wishes,
Gina

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables