Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reasons why you should try a Ceramic Knife, Stainless Steel = nickel toxins, new info...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 30, 2008 05:19AM

Everyday I find out something new that RAW prevents, heals, solves! Recently I found out that only RAW Food (and boiled foods) does not have ANY Acrylamide, all to most other cooked, baked, fried foods has very high levels of Acrylamide a Carcinogen that is plastic like.

Also a customer bought my Ceramic Knives and he told me he found an article that states that stainless stell gives off toxic carcinogenic nickel, please note whenever you use stainless stell knives to cut food metal ions, metal, and particles are being absorbed into your food! That is why when you cut with stainless steel your food will immediately oxidize, wilt, brown and wither because it is REACTING and EXCHANING METAL PARTICLES! So I think the assumption my customer is making that toxic nickel is also getting into your food as well!!! With my Ceramic Knives this is NOT happening, it is pure, inert, safe and food does NOT oxidize, wilt or brown when cut with Ceramic! Please read this article it is a traditionally NONE RAW FOOD website but even they are recognizing and promoting RAW FOOD and NOT COOKING! They talk about how cooking is usually with toxic metal pans, teflon, etc. and RAW does not have ANY OF THAT because there is no cooking:

www dot articles dot mercola dot com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/22/toxic-metals-the-reason-you-still-feel-sick dot aspx?source=nl

Again everyday I find something new about RAW that amazes me, it is the best, most healthy, and now thanks to me, fast, fun, simple and amazingly RAWlicious! It is 100% Vegan, all natural and my raw recipes look and taste cooked, baked, deep fried so why risk your health? Try my RAW Books, RAW Dvds and pick up some new Ceramic Knives and peelers from my website www dot RawInTen dot com , I am not trying to SPAM but want to share GOOD HEALTHY INFO FOR YOUR BENEFIT!smiling smiley

I have the BEST Prices on Ceramic Knives and Peelers so you can practically eliminate ALL Metals from your food, diet and body, most Ceramic Knives cost $100 to $200 EACH mine are only $24, $45 and $55 including tax/shipping/handling ON PURPOSE so that everyone can afford them, have access and enjoy the benefits!

RAW Hugs,
Bryan Au
www dot RawInTen dot com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables