Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW-FOOD CHEF WANTED *** IBIZA/SPAIN
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2008 03:08PM

WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO RECEIVE CV'S FROM RAW-CHEFS WITH INTEREST INTO WORKING IN IBIZA/SPAIN DURING THE SUMMER SEASON (MAY-OCT).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW-FOOD CHEF WANTED *** IBIZA/SPAIN
Date: January 07, 2009 08:22PM

Hi, I am a certified raw food chef. and would like further information on the job. I am currently living in Oklahoma, USA, but am willing to travel to Spain for the summer. Look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: February 04, 2009 07:53AM

aloha could you please let me know what ibiza is like...is it all urban, or is there countryside and/or close proximity to the coast/ beach. Id love to travel there with daughter and do raw work abroad, but only if its a natural setting and conducive to bilingual summer camp opportunities for her. Mahalos, Lotus (buddhalovenow@gmail.com)

Date: April 05, 2009 01:50AM

Hello,

I am a certified raw food chef from New York, and would be very interested in working in Ibiza for the summer.

If you could provide further details on the position available, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Chef Liz
cheflizwhalen@yahoo.com

Date: April 13, 2009 10:01PM

I am a raw food chef I trained at the Tree of Life. Please can you email me more details. I am a UK citizen and immediately available. Blessings Karen

Date: April 20, 2009 06:42PM

Hello! I am a raw food chef/nutrition consultant currently based in San Diego, CA. I am very interested in moving to Spain. I trained at the Tree of Life Healing Arts School, and have been working as a raw food chef for the past 4 years. I give gourmet prep/nutrition classes regularly both in the San Diego Community and out of my home. I speak Spanish fluently, and am also an English-as-a-Second-Language instructor. How can I send you my full resume + photos of my food so you will have a more thorough picture of what I am capable of? There is not a way to attach to this thread. I am available June 5th-indefinite.

You may contact me immediately at 619-890-3609 or emergealive@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Date: April 20, 2009 09:32PM

Hi, Please can you send me details, blessings Karen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables