Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NEW BOOK and DVD BY DR. FRED BISCI...
Posted by: Paul Nison ()
Date: February 01, 2009 04:51PM

I am excited to announce that my good friend and amazing health teacher, Dr. Fred Bisci, has written a book and made an amazing DVD.

From the back cover of Your Health Journey by Dr. Fred Bisci
"For over forty years, I have seen the most powerful effect and greatest creation in the midst of the human body. I have found that once you understand "What You Leave Out" and begin down the bath of Real, Fresh Foods, the God-given remedial healing capability that influences the genetic expression of the body's biological, chemical, physiological and belief systems goes into action and reveals the ultimate lifetime adventure. This intimate experience of "Your Healthy Journey" is a constant companion that meets you "Where You're At," in a compassionate and realistic manner, which guides and leads you toward an optimal lifestyle by righting your physical body through bridging the gap between your intellectual and spiritual well-being.

About Dr. Fred Bisci
Dr. Fred Bisci has a Ph.D. in Nutritional Science. Fred, as he prefers to be called, has had a pioneering and active practice in New York City for over forty years. He has worked with over 35,000 people all over the world with numerous health issues by helping them change their eating and drinking lifestyles through his Real, Fresh Food approach. His outlook is unique. He looks at biochemical interrelationships, rather than a simple dietary or nutritional standpoint. This biochemical appreciation of how the multiple variables work in the human body are directly related to a lifestyle of what is left out and what is put in. Fred has developed the INTERMEDIATE LEVEL MENU which is the core feature for creating a Healthy Lifestyle Program. His program helps you name your current program and meets you “where you're at”. Fred empowers you to set healthier personal parameters through eating and drinking various combinations of food as you commit to a Healthy Lifestyle Program. Fred’s main foundation built from his devotion to helping others, combined with his raw food lifestyle for over forty years, has revealed the intimate relationship of real food and the body's God-given ability to always seek health.

See Dr. Fred Bisci's Website visit [www.fredbisci4health.com]
You can also order his book and video from his website

AN EXCLUSIVE IN DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH DR. FRED BISCI -

A 2008 series of information packed interviews with raw food pioneer (over 40 years on a raw food diet!) and clinical nutritionist Dr. Fred Bisci. Within this recording Dr. Bisci shares his knowledge on The Biological Change that Raw Foods Create in our Bodies, Therapeutic Fasting, Blood Gasses, The Role of Supplemental Enzymes, Nutritional Support for Overcoming Cancer and Genetic Expression in Relation to Diet and Lifestyle.

Dr. Bisci also touches on many other topics including Menstruation Issues with Raw Foods and Raw Foods and Athletics.
Approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes of content, MP3 format.
go to this Link [www.yourguidetodetox.com]
to order the interview with Dr. Bisci.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 04:52PM by Paul Nison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NEW BOOK and DVD BY DR. FRED BISCI...
Posted by: anaken ()
Date: February 01, 2009 05:47PM

oops, posted in the wrong thread

my thoughts are this

even Fred recognizes that some may do well following a hygienic approach especially if they are living in most to all in concordance with its rules. living in pristine environment, eating tree ripened fruits etc...EVEN that there are even people living in exception to some of these tenets simply by pure motivation and attention to ones internal cleansing and detox.

I think what needs to be put across is that there is no diet that will create health per se and that for some thinking/doing this process can actually create alot of disease in the long run, especially if one isn't conscious of how foods interact in the internal environment and insist on cramming down whatever they see as "man's natural diet" whether it is bananas or coco puffs. I personally think Doug is guilty for putting forward an ultra simplistic mindset, that causes folks (like you said even just a few months into the program) to really demonize and judge others and to throw up absolutist arguments. And yes that some of these folks are likely to be in over their head in possibly a few years time or more.

When it comes down to it I know Fred's philosophy is that the body ultimately does not have a whole lot of requirements but rather alot of obstructions, and that ones focus should be about internal cleansing, not about eating x amount of calories or even grasping for x kinds of 'superfoods' (even though he says some can be helpful). I think this is hard to grasp for alot of folks and maybe for people on an intermediate diet that are coming for very poor habits and poor health and overweight it works great. For people that are a few years or so into the raw thing...but not really putting a whole lot of attention towards anything other then 'eating raw' it leaves them feeling like...what the hell? what am I supposed to EAT?

I hope Fred covers this in his book. Because alot of people...especially those inclined towards physical activity. are really looking for some concrete answers, like the ones that Doug provides. and the whole thing is really becoming one big mess.

[www.giveittomeraw.com]

Re: NEW BOOK and DVD BY DR. FRED BISCI...
Posted by: globalresult ()
Date: February 09, 2009 03:34AM

Why does Fred say he is Raw?

I believe he is not so why would I trust what he is saying?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables