Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Help a raw foodist go to the States
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: February 13, 2009 04:39PM

I've been eating raw food for almost 5 years now. Wow! Can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, I'm also a missionary in Panama. My husband's blog is about our mission work but also very funny. We're not normal missionaries. His blog is testamony to that. We're going on sabbatical in April and will be in California for 4 months. During that time, we hope to visit our daughter who lives in the Boston area. But, because of the economy, donations are down. So my husband opened a store which sells t-shirts, coffee mugs, caps, etc. The pictures on the items aren't Christian, if you're worried about that. They are of his Friday Night Red Mr. Peanut Blogging, a regular feature. He makes up stories with dog toys, Red Mr. Peanut Bank, Gallito Mescalito (yes, named after mescaline because of his many colors) and other nick-nacks we have around the house. They even have a Facebook fan page.

Please visit the site, padremickey.blogspot.com, and check out the stories. Then please visit the store and buy shirts, mugs and whatever to help support us. Buy enough to give away as gifts to the teens in your life or friends.

Here's a random sample of some of the stories:

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

[padremickey.blogspot.com]

Here's the store site:

[www.cafepress.com]

Thanks for any support you can give up. Also, if you're in the Bay Area or Northern California between April and August, maybe we can get together. Would love to meet you.

Love,

Mona

Don't give up before the miracle happens.

HOPE = Heart Open Please Enter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2009 04:49PM by Mona.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables