Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trying to fund raise to open RAW Cafe in LA and will hire RAW Foodists and create more RAW Jobs! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: March 15, 2009 06:58AM

Kyocera recently posted everywhere on the internet that they sold 5 Million ceramic knives worldwide that = $100 Million in profits for them at least! Well my Ceramic Knives are better priced/Eco/better design and in a eco reusable paper box! I am trying to fund raise to open a RAW Cafe/Bookstore/Yoga Studio/Raw School in Los Angeles by selling as many of my 4" Ceramic Knives for $25 each if I sell 30,000 of them = $300,000 and I can open my first National RAW Franchise and create more jobs and hire RAW Foodists nationwide! My vision is going IPO and also helping people open their own RAW Cafe/Franchise and I would pay for everything from profits and proceeds from my location so we would have more sprouting up nationwide, create a major RAW ECO INDUSTRY AND MORE JOBS for RAW Foodists and everyone! Anyone want to join me or help?

Please e-mail me at rawbryan at hotmail dot com

Or go to my website [www.Rawinten.com]

I have a cool video demonstrating how my ceramic knives keeps food fresher longer on YouTube but I can't post the link here...it is very cool and dramatic difference how ceramic knives keeps your food pure, high vibration, fresher longer so you save money people love it! Thanks for reading...if I can make this successful we can show the WORLD the power of RAW COMMUNITY and I would feature EVERYONE and EVERYTHING RAW in my Franchise/Cafe/Store everyone and everything RAW will be under one roof, along with healing practioners, Yoga, green smoothies, bananas for people into that, and more...

Then I would help people who want to open their own RAW Cafe Franchise and spend my own money to fund it so we have more RAW Cafes around the USA and I would show a different type of business model and hire more RAW Foodists and create more JOBS for RAW foodists and big ECO RAW INDUSTRY it is time someone brings the RAW COMMUNITY TOGETHER AND UNITE US instead of everyone "competing" or randonmly doing things on their own, there is POWER IN UNITY AND COMMUNITY! So if you want to join me, can help, share the RAW VISION please e-mail me thank you,

RAW HUGZ,
Raw Organic Chef Bryan Au
[www.Rawinten.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trying to fund raise to open RAW Cafe in LA and will hire RAW Foodists and create more RAW Jobs! INFO...
Posted by: zfireiam ()
Date: March 17, 2009 05:53AM

I gotta give you an A for effort Bryan. Good luck Brother!

Re: Trying to fund raise to open RAW Cafe in LA and will hire RAW Foodists and create more RAW Jobs! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: March 23, 2009 08:54AM

Wow cool thank you for your positive energy! If you are interested e-mail me at rawbryan at hotmail dot come I have several proven successful techniques and can guide you and it won't cost you anything you only earn and win on my RAWesome team and I have built up a good team around the country and world so e-mail me for more info!

Rawbryan at hotmail dot com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables