Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ECO PROJECT MANAGER AT ECOFOREST, SOUTHERN SPAIN
Posted by: gina ()
Date: April 07, 2009 08:18AM

ECO PROJECT MANAGER(S) REQUIRED FOR VEGAN PERMACULTURE PROJECT IN SOUTHERN SPAIN
> _*
The Ecoforest project is based on natural, environmentally-sustainable lifestyle concepts, permaculture, the vegan diet, etc. and is currently a small project based in Andalucia, Southern Spain. We are looking to improve and expand in 2009 and are seeking a person(s) to help run our Project in Spain. Spanish-speaking would be useful along with permaculture skills and self-sufficiency (growing food) and generating your own income via courses and
attracting visitors is encouraged. Ideally the person or persons will follow a vegan/raw vegan diet, be interested in sustainability and be good with people, as the position involves attracting new members and visitors and looking after them as well as the land. For further information please go to www.ecoforest.org and write to chriskennett01@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Gina

[www.vibrancyUK.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ECO PROJECT MANAGER AT ECOFOREST, SOUTHERN SPAIN
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 20, 2009 06:55PM

Hello! I was unable to open the page www.ecoforest.org, so I thought I would simply write and tell you more about me.

I am a living foods chef and nutrition consultant currently based in San Diego, CA. I trained at the Tree of Life Healing Arts School in 2005, and have been teaching classes and preparing food ever since. I also have a bachelor's degree in Health Science, and have taken many classes on environmentally-sustainable lifestyle concepts, and try to live this lifestyle as much as possible.

I speak Spanish fluently and could fulfill your requirement of generating income by offering classes/workshops/retreats on living foods nutrition/cleanses/etc. (both English and Spanish).

I am extremely interested in this position and in living in Spain. I am available June 5th to come to Spain.

I also recently completed a Masters Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language, and could help teach English as well. I am a yoga instructor and do reiki healing sessions also.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you would like references, please let me know.

Jennifer

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables