Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

juicer and food processor for sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 21, 2006 10:27PM

Hello,

I have two items for sale which I hope goes to a great raw food home. Both of these have all the bits and pieces they came with. The price does not include shipping and we will have to figure that out upon purchasing.

I am moving to a home off-grid and won't be able to use these anymore. They made some awesome raw food dishes.

Green Power juicer $190 Lovingly used. I bought it new a few years ago and it got a reasonable amount of home use for 2 years. It does have some staining (the manufacturer says it is the nature of the materials), and the label on the side tends to try and come off. These are very sturdy machines great for everything from wheatgrass juicing, to nut butters, to wonderful raw creations. I bought it new for $395.

CuisinArt 7 cup food processor. $120. I bought this one new also, and hardly used it. It is in excellent condition. Has the S blade and all the other blades and bits. I didn't use it as much becuase it is excellent for processing large quantities, and I am a lone raw foodist.

Please contact me via email at forestgarden@gvtc.com. If you want to try and figure shipping ahead of time, my zip code is 78662.

Have a great day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: juicer and food processor for sale
Posted by: lunachica ()
Date: August 26, 2006 07:02PM

Hi Forestgarden
Could you tell me the model # of the cuisinart and how much shipping would be to 13739. Thanks Miche

Re: juicer and food processor for sale
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 27, 2006 02:22PM

Hey! Have you had any offers on the juicer? I have been off raw foods for a few years and am trying to get back. The green power juicers make it so much fun! Well, it would be a good gift to myself and I would love to take it off your hands if you need to part with it. Let me know if it's still available. Thanks, and good luck with your new lifestyle! LaceyRose rosa_ires@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables