Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW STAR Reusable Eco Glass Drinking Straws $8! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: June 11, 2009 06:53AM

These are new Special Designer RAW STAR Glass Straws for drinking your favorite Raw Organic Beverage, Green Smoothie, great for Coconuts too! Why a RAW STAR Glass straw? Well first it is made of super high quality Pyrex Glass and is hand made by an artisan. And it is better than using Plastic Straws which not only gets plastic into your body and drinks but also pollutes our landfills and takes oh about 1,000 years to biodegrade!

You can also protect your teeth from being exposed to too much sugar and no more plastic in your drinks, smoothies or coconuts! Makes a great gift, mine has nice color glass dots so are easy to hold and designer quality!

Now you can own and sport your own Designer High Quality reusable Eco Friendly RAW STAR Glass Straw and you will be protecting your health, saving the environment in the most fun, fashionable and delicious ways possible! You will feel REALLY EMPOWERED TOO as you are directly protect your health and the environment it is a very special product for only $8 including tax/shipping/handling on my website and one stop Online Raw Shop:

[www.Rawinten.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW STAR Reusable Eco Glass Drinking Straws $8! INFO...
Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: June 25, 2009 12:18PM

ALOHA ID LIKE TO BUY SOME STRAWS..VERY INTERESTED IN ELIMINATING ANY NEED EVER AGAIN FOR ANY SORT OF PLASTIC PACKAGING, CONTAINERS OR ACCOUTRAMENTS..LET ME KNO THE DETAILS.. MAHALOS

Re: RAW STAR Reusable Eco Glass Drinking Straws $8! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: July 10, 2009 08:10AM

Cool my e-mail is rawbryan@hotmail.com sorry I don't check messages here often and it is not linked to my e-mail otherwise I would have replied sooner! E-mail me! yawning smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables