Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Work/trade Jamaica
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 03, 2009 12:31PM

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help with two six year olds. Mainly preparing meals,drop off and pick up, and general entertainment assistance to the kids.

I would like someone who is mature, fun, swims well, good appreciation of art and music.

I will provide food and accommodation and additional stipend and welcome anyone who wants to join us for a cultural exchange or just want to share in the lives of my girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Work/trade Jamaica
Date: October 09, 2009 11:07PM

Is this Janice?

It's Laurasmiling smiley

Date: October 13, 2009 11:05PM

Yes Laura,

Good to see you're still checking!

Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: October 14, 2009 04:12PM

Hello,
I am interested in hearing more about this work/trade. I am mature, responsible, fun loving and vibrantly healthy. I have been preparing raw foods (off and on) for the past eight years. Having studied with top raw chefs has rendered a large number of great recipes. My three fabulous children have provided me with seven sweet grandchildren so I can offer years of experience in that arena. A work history resume, personal and business references, and recent photo available upon request. My driving record is excellent, as well. I can swim, however have not spent a lot of time in the ocean, other than some snorkeling.
I am currently in the raw haven of Portland, Oregon where ingredients to support raw foods are so readily available. Is your diet in Jamaica more fruit based? Are greens available? How about nuts and seeds?
Looking forward to more information.
All the best,
Celeste

Date: October 17, 2009 08:43AM

Hi Celeste,
Thanks for you interest. More fruit based, lots of greens available though not always the ones you are accustomed to and yes seeds and nuts but less so readily so we import in bulk.

My email is jksuniv at gmail dot com
Janice

Date: November 09, 2009 05:53PM

Are you still looking for someone. I have a 10 year old son that I homeschool. We are vegans and eat about 50% raw. We separated from dad this past Apr. Email if you are interested.

Leigh

Date: January 02, 2010 09:05PM

Greetings and love
I man noun is JAH Robert and the i is reaching up for some JAHMICA works if available .

Date: February 03, 2010 08:05PM

Aloha Precious,
My name is Katie Franks. I am an experienced, certified gourmet raw food chef. I love children, and the ocean. I enjoy traveling for work and have always been interested in Jamaica. Please let me know if you are still looking for a helper with your children. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mahalo
Katie Franks

Let me know if you would like to see my resume

Date: February 18, 2010 10:58AM

Please email me at jksuniv at gmail dot com

Date: April 04, 2010 10:54PM

Open again to responses. Very negotiable and attractive package.

Posted by: zella ()
Date: April 22, 2010 10:12PM

ahh man...still looking? Why is it so hard? This is an awesome opportunity! I was with this family last year and they are the BEST! We had so much fun. The girls are sweet and fun.

Send them to Seattle for awhile! We would love to have em.

~Kelly

Vegetarian Children's Book Club ~ [VegetarianChildrensBookClub.com]

Books for and about Vegetarian, Vegan, and Raw Vegan Kids!

Date: April 23, 2010 04:41PM

Cheers~

My family and I currently live on an Island and will be moving mid June to look for new adventures. We prepare a lot of raw foods. My son is almost 3 years old and my husband is a stay at home dad. We both work with children and I teach sign language. Do you think our families might collaborate our efforts to raise a village?!- Alicia Mae

Posted by: buddhalove ()
Date: May 16, 2010 07:30PM

ALOHA DID U FIND ANYONE YET? I LIVE IN HAWAII DESTINED FOR JAMAICA SOON; I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD-WE ARE RAW/VEGAN AND I TEACH YOGA TO CHILDREN, RAW CLASSES, CRYSTAL HEALING AND FENG SHUI. WHAT ARE THE DATES U NEED? WHAT TOWN ARE YOU IN? HOW LONG IS THE GIG? IRIE ALOHA, BUDDHACHIC (buddhalovenow@gmail.com)

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: May 18, 2010 12:10AM

wow, sounds like a pretty amazing opportunity for a cultural exchange, id apply, but my resume is nothing compared to the applicants ive seen post on here so far,lol... but I hope whichever of them you pick, has a wonderful time with you and your familysmiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Date: May 29, 2010 05:19PM

Hi,

I would love to speak with you further about this opportunity. Sounds so wonderful. I am a raw chef, yogi, nature lover, love being with kids, responsible, easy going, and love sharing, helping and connecting with others on this path. Please send me an email an we can discuss dates and details further. kima_bliss@live.com

Blessings!!!

Date: June 09, 2010 05:51AM

Thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post.. homeschool | accredited high school diploma

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables