Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Create Raw Vegan Community near San Francisco
Posted by: veggiegrrrl ()
Date: November 26, 2009 06:08PM

Create Raw Vegan Community near San Francisco
Hi everyone,
My hubby and I are splitting up (no biggie). I have a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom ocean and mountain view house in a town called Pacifica. We are 10 minutes from San Francisco. I am looking for raw (and vegan) or cooked vegan with high raw roommates. No room will be over $500.00 a month plus utilities.
Our house is in a very steep area so you would likely want your car here but if you love walking hills, buses are frequent (at the top and bottom of the hills) and buses go to the train stations here (CalTrain and BART).
Pacifica is a hiking and ocean-going paradise. The unfenced house backs up to GGNRA (Golden Gate National Recreation Area) and is home to coyotes, birds of prey, and deer so NO DOGS or CATS. Small caged pets (mice, rats, fish, hamsters) are okay. I'm also allergic to cats. I am 47, vegetarian since 1976, vegan since 1999, work as a teacher. Non-smoker, rarely have a cocktail (once or twice a year), child-free by choice.
Please write back with details about you....
Peace, love,

Amy

please email me direct at amyvegan at gmail dot com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Create Raw Vegan Community near San Francisco
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 18, 2009 07:32AM

Im sorry about your break-up. Even if it for the best its still an adjustment. WOuld love to meet you. Im creating a raw food retreat here in Marin. write me if your interested. jjrolison@comcast.net

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables