Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WANTED: RawFood n Hair - NYC
Posted by: ljbn ()
Date: December 20, 2006 10:25PM

I'm looking for a like minded raw-vegan hair stylist or raw-vegan hair salon in NYC! I want a good cut or trim w/some style BUT I do NOT want any chemicals... is there any one out there that does this? If you don't and you cut hair - why not start? I can't be the only one out there who'd love good advice from a professional hair person who's like minded!

Please contact me at the email address above and post info for others too see as well!

FYI - I have GREAT hair, I've been WO washing for months now and only used lemon juice a couple times. I brush often - the good ole 100 strokes a day thing seems like a good idea & it is meditative.
L.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WANTED: RawFood n Hair - NYC
Posted by: ljbn ()
Date: December 20, 2006 10:26PM

oops - I'm new so my email doesn't show up --- ljbn@yahoo.com
Thanks
L.

Re: WANTED: Meat Substitute Raw Food Recipes
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 24, 2006 06:35PM

I am in need of raw recipes with that meat substitute flavor as I prepare meals for people who have not let go of MEAT!!!

Does anyone out there have a mock tuna salad recipe? If so, please email me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

chknowles@comcast.net
Sherah

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables