Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw house share sought
Posted by: rawne ()
Date: February 07, 2007 10:56PM

Mature, quiet, raw vegan female seeks house share. Willing to pay rent or barter services. I prefer the east coast but I'm open to all possibilities. Availability of good selection of organic produce is critical!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw house share sought
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:46AM

I have room here in Ohio. Not quite the east coast though. Email me for more details (produce store locations etc.) if you are interested. Peace

Date: March 09, 2007 09:41PM

Are you still looking? I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full.

Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: March 20, 2007 04:19AM

Well, my husband & I are interested in talking more with you about this. We live in an apartment that is much too small for us & our sprout-growing & wheatgrass-growing shelves... I'm sure we could happily move to a larger apartment with someone like you and share rent. We have a delightful 5-year-old son (who lives with us every other week), as well.
Other than that, we have no pets, we are both home all day - my husband works from home - and we're beginning to create a business model for a Healing Arts Studio! (We're very excited.) We may decide to incorporate raw vegan concepts into the business - not really sure yet - but we'd also like to find some good, valuable people to work in the business with us, as well.
So - the only catch - we're in the NORTHeast - Clifton Park, NY area (near Albany, NY), to be exact.
If you're interested in talking more, please contact us at:
PurityLivingCommunity@gmail.com

We also have a 5-year plan that's just "sprouting" to collaborate with other like-minded peaceful, pure-living people in a private community. Let me know if you're interested in THAT, too. smiling smiley

Namaste'

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 10, 2009 09:26AM

Available room on 2 1/2acres in S. Florida - fresh organic produce picked freely from backyard or nearby Health Food Store. Call {863} 983-6945 for details

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables