Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WANTED: room at raw food home
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 21, 2007 01:35AM

Hi-

I have concluded that the raw food lifestyle is the best way to improve my overall health. In order to completely overhaul my unhealthy lifestyle, I am looking to surround myself with raw foodists. By embracing a fabulous new life of raw food, I believe I can overcome what ails me.
If you would love to help me with my transformation, I would be willing to compensate you. I am looking to share the home of a 90+% raw foodist(s) in the DC area. I desire someone who is willing and able to be my mentor. I am an eager and able student anxiously waiting to absorb all your knowledge concerning raw food.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WANTED: room at raw food home
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 25, 2007 02:43AM

You are welcome to my home in Ohio. I've had people stay here for one to a few weeks at a time to learn and become familiar with a raw way of living. It may be too far for you but if you don't find anything close...I'm available.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables