Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wanted : Diesel van to convert to run on waste vegetable oil
Posted by: Joe Gray ()
Date: March 16, 2007 10:15PM

It's an off chance but I just thought I'd ask.

If you don't know what I'm talking about check out [greasecar.com].

Thank You! - Joe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted : Diesel van to convert to run on waste vegetable oil
Date: April 01, 2007 10:00AM

bump

Date: April 09, 2007 09:02AM

last bump.

if anyone is interested at any time please bump this thread, don't e-mail me.

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 10, 2007 06:40PM

hi joe i am really interested in this and i was wondering wat fuel the car runs on, like store bought veggie oil, and if it takes the same amount of oil as to fill up the car as diesel, and if this is environmentally friendly? nd if ur saving money by doing this, lol srry 4 ao many questions

Date: April 10, 2007 06:59PM

haha nvmind i found it that is really kool i think im gunna do that with my first car, wat kind of car do u have?

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 18, 2007 03:35PM

i have large dreams of an veggie car..

i was drivng up I35 in iowa once, and i saw a VW with a 50 gallon drum pulled behind it... it was a veggie car and it had it's info in the side.. it was cool...

there are lots of websites on this.... my husband told me he wanted to buy me my own car ( i said no, wasteful) and i told him i would agree if it was deisel and converted to veggie oil... he said never mind LOL...

does anyone on here have a veggie car? if so, you should post about it.... i m sure there are more than three interested people...

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Date: May 21, 2007 01:54AM

fuzzysox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi joe i am really interested in this and i was
> wondering wat fuel the car runs on, like store
> bought veggie oil, and if it takes the same amount
> of oil as to fill up the car as diesel, and if
> this is environmentally friendly? nd if ur saving
> money by doing this, lol srry 4 ao many questions

Hi fuzzy, sorry for the long delay. I don't have a car right now. Like I said, I'm looking for one.

Check out [greasecar.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 23, 2007 03:04PM

hey joe grey

good luck on getting your dream vegetable grease run van

hope all is going well

tongue sticking out smiley

Date: July 08, 2007 02:23AM

guess wat i bc of u joe i looked up all the info there was about veggie cars and im gunna do that with my first car,, woohoo! haha , i didnt think there was any alternative 2 using oil besides hybrids and hydrogen, but now i kno :] thanks!

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: October 22, 2007 11:57PM

Hi Joe!
Even as I type this,my husband is making his own veggie deisel fuel in the shed!!We are looking for a deisel truck(not high priced)you know the kind..that we can use in place of our gasoline truck.Check for diesel vans on e-bay motors...they do not need to be converted to veggie oil! Go to www.dieselsecrets.com and also google the new book "Alcohol Can Be a Gas"for information on another gasoline replacement. Good Luck!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 18, 2007 08:28PM

Greetings,
I have a 1985 300TD Mercedes wagon in south central Missouri that I have decided to sell; if you have any interest please let me know. It is THE one for the best bio conversion in that there isn't much that needs to be done. Blessings, Ron

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 25, 2007 03:14AM

namaste! I hope this xmas is a beautiful awakening of your spirit! I noticed that you were discussing a car conversion...to vege-oil? Well.. it so happens that I have a converted 2000 tdi vw bug beetle (black color) that I call "james" after james brown (he's the man) .. i converted my bug in the beginning of this year with a friend in fairfield, iowa. there is a big meditation movement vegetarian based.. not raw... however; still very beautiful community (too cold for me and my girlfriend was not a very loyal-type of person) so I moved from there to sunny beautiful florida! I converted my car for under 1000 did a lot of the work with my friend and learned a lot.. on my vw... it's not complicated there are three main parts to the system.. the modified grease tank that I put into the wheel well (spare tire) of james... then there is the very very important point of using the cleanest vege oil you can find.. that means passing up alot of grease bins because GOD knows what some restaurants put in them... and then thirdly.... you must make sure that you have a great filtering system... I first filter out the grease into a modified 55 gallon drum with .5 micron filter socks... does a superb job.. then I put that into the grease tank and then there is yet another filter before the engine which is a 5 micron filter racing car type filter... works superbly.. I drove 1600 miles from iowa to florida for under 20 bucks! I used the diesel a couple of times because I didn't have enough time to filter also when it gets cold you must switch the oil back to diesel or the grease might harden in the lines. by the way you are very beautiful.. I had to say that because it's true.. are you raw? I am and it's amazing though I have been going through some detoxing which can be intense.. however; i was raw before (i have been vege since I was 13) for about 8 months.. and I think I ate way too much fruit and I was starting to spin out so I stopped and went back to eating more cooked.. but I missed the lightness that I felt with raw and now I am back! If you haven't tried it you've got to try durians (marthongs) the fruit of GOD.. the most amazing fruit in the world.. you can call me or write back if you would like to chat or if you have any questions at all!

christian 641 781 9033
namaste
om om om om shanti shanti shanti

merry xmas... celebrate the inner xmas with the outer!

peace shines in your eyes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables