Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Country home for Christian/Essene woman helper
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 20, 2007 06:01PM

On the Redwood Hwy near Wonder, Oregon live a kind and fun family. There are 3 acres, cabins, and a creek. I have raw food experience, equipment and new garden, but need another woman's help in exchange for sharing this good home including privacy, stability & respect for YOU!

Options: ReplyQuote
Fair home share details
Date: March 21, 2007 06:07PM

My friends said I should post more details, so . . . Expectations: Work an hour in the garden, an hour in our common lodge building, and partner with me in sprouting, juicing & raw food prep 5 days a week. Live your life. Have your own cabin space. There are incredible trails, mountains, lakes, rivers, ocean beaches, unique Siskiyou flora/fauna. We river raft, goof off, geocache, 4x4, goof off, play with Titan the Great Dane, sit around the campfire, make things. Love Creator--not churchy. Rides to Grants Pass, bus to Cave Junction. Very good community college nearby. Most perfect for person who really wants to be part of a family and home, wants to slow down and express who they are. This wouldn't work for person who loves substances or is addicted to clubbing, urban life, or relationship chaos. We are 18, 30, 50 & 53--its we older ones who love heavy music and have the most fun!

Re: Country home for Christian/Essene woman helper
Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: March 21, 2007 08:30PM

Wow! If only I were single!
You might be just the kind of person that might be interested in joining our private community project that my husband & I just recently created...
We call it Purity Living Community... we are also raw vegans and we are hoping to collaborate with a group of others in establishing a private community for ourselves so that we will be sharing land, living in beautiful yurt homes and sharing some buildings for common spaces, growing sprouts, vegetables & fruits, et cetera... get "homeschooling" set up for the children... we have a huge scheme and if you're interested in talking with us about it, that would be wonderful...
We set up an email account just for this project. The email address is:
PurityLivingCommunity@gmail.com

Philisophy - this was in response to questions
Date: March 30, 2007 12:00AM

It is so tempting to be involved in planning well. Entire hours have been used by health conscious persons speaking of the optimum juicing machine or why one method is so much superior to another. Most persons working on health issues become caught up in this perfecting and picking at what ever is offered in the here and now. These persons are ALWAYS privileged, blessed beyond measure, and have too much time on their hands.

I share with you this way because raw food is an immediate gift with an immediate energy that courses to the cellular level. Don't wait. Don't try for perfection. Plunging into perfect raw foodism won't even work for most bodies; it is best built step by step and with patience.

I suggest that you throw yourself into any internship, relationship, or raw food opportunity with the enthusiasm of one committing for the rest of your life. Your life may be shorter than ever imagined! Ask yourself what you did for the past 3 months, such that a 3-month commitment seems formidable or too much like being stuck.

I was one of the first persons who helped bring Spirulina to the northwest area of the United States. My father helped with some of the pioneer work with good juicing equipment. I was born a hunter/gatherer mountain girl and usually raise most of my food. Three big names amoung raw foodist authors, lecturers, and commercial sprouters are my friends and we've worked together and swapped recipes. Guess I haven't had any "training" but these organic carrots, plums, pomegranuts and ginger root are going to send tingles through every muscle in about 2 minutes!

Please just go graze something that sounds good to you! Pick a color that seems most compelling today and eat it. Ignore feelings of full/not full--cooked food causes feelings that you won't have any more. Raw food's biggest surprise is how little volume satisfies other than the fullness (bloatedness is maybe closer to the truth). If you are truly hungry (as in knowingly in need) and there is nothing raw to pick or beg for, eat something wholesome that is cooked a little. So what? Life is so short and so simple!

Love peace &
Joy

Date: April 09, 2007 06:02PM

HI HOW ARE YOU , THIS IS MARTINE, I AM A PROFESSIONAL LIVE IN SO YOUR SITUATION IS NOT NEW TO ME, I AM ALSO A COOK BUT I PREPARE RAW 4 MYSELF, I HAVE DONE RAW FOOD PRP W JULIANNO, NOW, I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU, I AM 50 + F NO S/D /ELSE OF COURSE, PLEASE I CANNOT TYPE MUCH.. 305 201 4752 PAGER SINCERELY, MARTINE, LEO

Posted by: marhar ()
Date: April 20, 2007 11:55PM

Hello,
I am very intrigued with your add.
My name is Marjorie and I have just moved back to the US after completing a Masters in Drawing & Painting in Scotland. Currently, I am living with my parents and trying to decide what to do with my life.
I grew up in Washington State and would most like to move back to the Northwest. I am a raw foodist and I'm am also a hard worker and very strong. I love Northwest whether and outdoors and prefer to live very minimally. I can entertain myself (but like enjoy interaction) and would like to spend some time in a sustainable environment in order to pursue yoga, meditation and observation of nature to deepen my understanding of my life project in art. Your offer sounds very close to what I am looking for.
If this sounds as though it could be compatible with what you are searching for, please resond or feel free to email me for further discussion,
hope you are well,
Marjorie

Posted by: marhar ()
Date: April 20, 2007 11:57PM

Also,
I should mention that I am very familiar with Szekely's "Essene Gospel's of Peace" and would love to learn about a biodynamic living method (if that is what you practice)?
thanks, Marjorie
marjieharlick@hotmail.com

Sorry I took soooo long
Date: April 23, 2007 12:20AM

Dear Carotte or Martine Leo,
I've allowed so many days to go by since checking the computer. Please forgive me for being rude. I'll page you right away. It would be good to hear about you and what you are led to for the future. Julianno is my favorite foodist. We may have paths to share.

AREA INFO and ASIDE on Country home for Christian/Essene woman helper
Date: April 23, 2007 12:49AM

Dear Marhar Marjorie,
Thank you so much for writing! I intuit that you might find this situation very compatible with your life path. I am very open to our Creator leading each of us toward His will and very open to speaking with you. I'll email you.

AREA INFO: This area of Southern Oregon has four seasons with sudden temperature drops as most mountainous area, although we are at only 1000' above sea leval. It can be 115 to 120 degrees for a week or two in the summer. The hills are very dusty and we work hard to conserve water as our well and little creek drop in late August and into September until the fall rains come. It is great to go for evening river rafts or drive the 1 1/2 hours to the coast as frequently as possible then, but everywhere is thronged with tourists. The winter is more temperate with lows dipping to the mid-teens and some snow, but never enough to x-c or lasting very many days. This area is growing very rapidly and unless weather patterns become more extreme, traffic and crowding are omnipresent even though we are near some of the wildest, fewest-road area on the U.S. Pacific Coast. This allows many more opportunities than some more pristine areas can offer, of course.

ASIDE: A Biodynamic Living Method sounds intriguing. I confess that I am a very simple and very human person who usually doesn't have more than 1/4th of my book-learning put into practice. It would be great if the woman raw foodist sister/companion and I found agreement and energy to optimize life more abundantly, but I'll probably tend to be easy-going and often exclaiming "Oh well" rather than a structured model of anything, unless life's growth really changes me. Does this type of balance sound compatible for your path? You have my admiration if you are living at a higher level or wish to encourage me toward more growth. I balance rapid personal change, a cool family, hep C+ and a new ligament in my knee health, some great community and artistic development, plus quite a bit of home tending--just didn't want to disappoint!

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 25, 2007 08:25AM

sounds ideal

Re: AREA INFO and ASIDE on Country home for Christian/Essene woman helper
Date: April 25, 2007 09:02PM

Hi Coconutcream,

Oh, the buildings are older, there are lots of blackberry brambles and weeds ,and we people are way too human and make mistakes. It is the best life we know to build, however.

I've seen your postings around the site. Are you having any luck with the personals or following your life dreams?

Peace love &
Joy

Date: July 03, 2007 05:34PM

I would love to be your helper! I have just quit my job in DC area. Now I am looking for a peaceful, rural place to just relax and learn to be me (only healthier). If you want to know more about me, then please email me at jjjones414@comcast.net as soon as possible. If you have already found a helper, please let me know. Thanks. Peace.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables