Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WaNtEd: raw place to live in xchange for any type of help needed
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 30, 2007 02:46AM

So here is what i'm looking/hoping for....
Im 21, young and active 99% raw vegan! I'm defintiely in the transition period of my life and looking for a new place to start. I'm willing to move anywhere but would need a place to stay (temporarily/permanent) while i begin my new life. Because I 'm raw I would love to live with someone who enjoys the same lifestyle i do. In exchange for a room, i could help out in any possible...cleaning, watch kids, making raw food!!
Please email me at tlicious04@hotmail.com
THANKS!yawning smiley)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WaNtEd: raw place to live in xchange for any type of help needed
Posted by: kasegretto ()
Date: April 02, 2007 05:16PM

My husband & I live in Clifton Park, NY, which is just north of the Albany and south of Saratoga where the Saratoga Race Track is. Clifton Park is THE nicest town to live in in this area.
We presently live in a 2BR apt. that is small and we're DYING to get more space, but we cannot afford to move into something larger on our own.
My husband & I are raw vegans, but my 5-year-old son's diet is controlled by the state and he has to eat cooked foods (it's so sad - custody crap).
Anyway, we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to live with another raw vegan... I think it would perk things up for us. We're also working on starting a Healing Arts Studio in Clifton Park - I am a Hatha Yoga Instructor and I also have the tools to teach children's destressing classes (Indigo Dreams), plus we're looking into getting certified to do Colon Hydrotherapy. There's lots that we want to put into the studio: recreational oxygen, aqua chi detox foot baths, massage therapy, sauna, reflexology, et cetera. I just thought you might want to consider working in the Studio, too.
I also teach on a weekly basis Living Foods Lifestyle Workshops (based on the Hippocrates Health Institute's program, which I attended last October) at our awesome coop in Albany... and a couple other related things.
My husband works from home - IT. He's planning to drop his career by transitioning to our business.
My son is a great little guy! He is sweet and loving and just an all-around cute 5-year-old.
There's a few really nice places in this area with 3BR apts that we could scope out. Just let me know if you're interested. I'll check back within a week.

Posted by: rainbowgrl ()
Date: July 04, 2007 06:47PM

Um, Hey,

This is Gab. I live downtown in Albany. I am looking for raw support. I am tending to think it would be cool to live with another raw fooder. I think just meeting up, one time, and regurlarly if your ok with that would be good too.

you can email me at Softrushes@yahoo.com

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: July 09, 2007 03:04PM

Wow, that's alls o weird. Kasegretto, I'm planning on going to your session on July 21st, and rainbowgrl, I never knew you lived in downtown Albany. I'm in Schenectady, hahaha.

Posted by: rawjay ()
Date: July 10, 2007 10:29PM

Im not sure if this thread is still going, but i currently live in the MA area and my lease is up in September. I am willing to pretty much travel ANYWHERE that is more Vegan/Raw friendly than around here. I would love to work in a studio that offers such awesome services like you posted. Im a 27 yr old free spirit male looking for a new start. Thanks! -Jay

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2007 02:36AM

Saw your ad. I have a secluded 90 acre farm/retreat facility in Sims, Arkansas tucked away in the Ouachita National Forest. An amazingly beautiful location!!! Cleanest air in the country, house is also near the cleanest lake in the country, Lake Ouachita.
I am gearing up for guests and in need of a maintenance person to help with all the work that is needed to get the place up and running. Would provide you with a place to stay at this location in exchange for work hours. I am also raw foodist. Call me for details at 870-867-2116

Posted by: noff ()
Date: September 25, 2007 05:49PM

Hey Span
That work trade program sounds good to me. What kind of work would it entail and how easy is it to get organic food? thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables