Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seeking Raw in Portland
Posted by: marhar ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:07PM

Hope you are well!
I am intending to move to Portland Oregon in July or August and I need a room and some resources for other raw foodists!
Any of you living in Portland that may have some ideas as to where to seek employment, find a cool place to live or a job?
I also am an artist who does painting a drawing and am really into outdoor sports and yoga!
Any tips would be great and if you want to meet up or hang out when I get to Portland, let me know,
Take care,
Marjorie

marjorie harlick

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking Raw in Portland
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 15, 2007 04:13PM

HI MARTINE HERE , CONTACT ME DIREDT AT MY E MAIL I HAVE A NAME /ADD FOR YOU , , MARTINE CAROTTE

Re: Seeking Raw in Portland
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 28, 2007 09:15PM

Dear Marjorie,

Glad to hear you are still heading to Portland. I'm there right now and it has been beautiful and fun all week. We'll be heading back to southern Oregon tomorrow. (Remember me--I've been looking for a Christian or Essene raw foodist woman who wants to live 1 1/2 hours from the coast near Grants Pass, Oregon.)

Have a great summer!

Joy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables