Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wanted: Apprenticeship for Raw Gourmet Chef
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 24, 2007 05:52AM

Hi everyone. My name is Shane Martin I am a 26 yr old male and I am interested in an apprenticeship. I live in Tampa, FL and would prefer to stay somewhat close to home if possible but willing to relocate for the right situation. I am very interested in learning the art of preparing raw gourment dishes. Eventually I will be opening an upscale Raw Gourmet Lounge in my local market!! I need someone who is willing to teach me the art and the business of operating a raw food restaurant. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Soon to be raw chef,

Shane

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted: Apprenticeship for Raw Gourmet Chef
Date: August 08, 2007 03:23AM

I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A RAW CHEF AND WOULD LOVE TO LEARN FROM SOMEONE WITH PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE OR JUST LEARN PERIOD! nyc AREA

yAH BLESS
RAWSIS

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 08, 2007 03:28AM

welcome rawsis smiling smiley explore the rest of the forum boards let us know about ya smiling smiley

and p.s.

yer caps key is stuck on winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: December 27, 2007 08:19AM

Hey Shane,

I have a $500 Raw Organic Chef Certification course in Los Angeles, I can travel to anywhere in the USA but would need at least 10 people if outside of California to cover my travel/time/expenses. More info is on my Website [www.RawInTen.com]

I am currently also consulting for 3 different Raw Restaurant/Cafes that other people own, they have commissioned me to create a Raw Menu/Recipes which they will feature and Raw Desserts too of course. I have previously ran and operated a successful gourmet upscale raw organic restaurant in San Francisco but moved to Los Angeles to do the RAW TV Show and Movie thing. The 3 that I am consulting for are in Santa Cruz, Silverlake in LA, and New Jersey. I can do the same for your place if you can credit me with some menu/items/recipes and feature my books/DVDs I may be able to come to Tampa in 2008 to help you. So I have 2 options above that I am hoping you may be interested in, please e-mail me directly at RawBryan@hotmail.com

From my Restaurant I invented really great profitable recipes and I know what people loved, their favorites, which sold the most and was most delicious/profitable. Owning and running a Raw Restaurant or Cafe is the MOST FUN you will ever have seriously, I miss it a lot and working on opening my Raw Organic Franchise soon...

Raw Organic Saving The Planet,
Bryan Au
[www.RawInTen.com]

RAW Organic Franchise
Posted by: SunLover ()
Date: July 13, 2008 07:48PM

Bryan,

A Raw Organic Franchise, fantastic! The U.S. is ready, OMG

Best of luck in your endeavors. Keep us posted, TY.

Wanted: Raw chef- Bamboo maze manager
Date: September 02, 2008 11:32AM

The Detox Oasis seeks a raw food chef & A Bamboo Maze manager

We are a fasting retreat in the beautiful rolling hills and woods of southern, Indiana. We do a fasting retreat one week out of each month for 7 to 10 days. We are big on sprouting and use a lot of the Ann Wigmore program.

We would like to expand and offer a "raw" program to compliment our We seek an individual that can work in the kitchen and prepare a nice raw meals to compliment our facility. Our plan is to offer a raw retreat 14 days a month, very much like the CHI/OHI * Hippocrates programs complimenting our fast & cleanse program. We will offer an equity position to the right person

Additionally, located on 120 acres, we are building a Bamboo maze & a labyrinth and require a person with landscape design to work with us. We will certinally consider an "energy exchane situation"

www.detoxoasis.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables