Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone looking for a roomate in san diego??
Posted by: ali ()
Date: May 18, 2007 03:45AM

Hey! I have to move out of my house soon and was wondering if anyone is looking for a roomate to live around encinitas/leucadia area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone looking for a roomate in san diego??
Posted by: serinokt ()
Date: May 19, 2007 03:31PM

Hi,
I currently live in Encinitas, in a great studio! I really like it, but I think I am going to be moving to Panama in mid-july. I will be looking for someone to take over my lease. I don't know if you can wait that long, but just thought I would mention it.
Good luck with your search, maybe we will meet up sometime.

Blessings,

Katie

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: May 24, 2007 05:24PM

I live in Oceanside, and am looking for a new room-mate. I do licensed childcare in my home though..so don't know if that would be ok with you.

I need someone who is health concious, no smoking, no pets (I have a small Maltese already) likes kids, is clean and thoughful, pays rent and utilities on time, and someone that can go thru small background check for my childcare business. I think it's thru livescan, fingerprint check.
email me at prismkitten@yahoo.com

Love,
Prism

Re: Katie - Anyone looking for a roomate in san diego??
Posted by: Bikini ()
Date: May 26, 2007 04:47AM

Hi Katie.
I may be interested in your Encinitas studio lease... Can you please tell me a little about your place? ...How much is your monthly rent? How big is the studio ( square feet, how many rooms, eat in kitchen?)... Are you near any public transportation or do you need a car to get around..? etc., etc

Thanks!

i breathe in
i breathe out
peace
Bikini

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 27, 2007 04:49PM

hey ali are you still looking for a roomie and place to live?? i would love to get a place with you!!! i am moving out of my apartment this month and looking to find a new one in the end of august!! i just called ya and left ya a message and then when i was looking on here saw you were on loooking for a roomie too haha!!
hope all is well!!
love ya
earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables