Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hawaii Big Island Vacation Rental- Raw food paradise- $550/mo.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 22, 2007 08:04AM

Rustic and charming off-the-grid solar powered cabin (we call them "Jungalows"winking smiley on 2 acres of tropical fruit trees and coconut palms. kitchen but no fridge , outdoor bathroom and hot shower facilities amongst giant leaved plants and tropical gingers and hibiscus. Warm summertime ocean, swim with sea turtles a bike ride away. Located in sunny Kapoho just 1 mile inland from some of the best ocean swimming on the island. Have you ever tasted a rollenia? Like lemon-apple custard, like a pomelo sized cherimoya. All the coconuts you can drink (if you can find someone to climb), giant sweet strawberry papayas, 6 kinds of bananas, avocados, mac nuts, passion fruit, guavas...Walk to Pangaia Raw Foods Community.

2 week minimum stay, several months stay at a cheaper rate.

Contact Shanna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hawaii Big Island Vacation Rental- Raw food paradise- $550/mo.
Date: December 10, 2007 01:26PM

Hi Shanna,

This is Steven and Dalin from ft. lauderdale Fla. We are interested in renting your vacation home for 6 months- one year. How many bedrooms does the cabin have? Can you e-mail pictures of the cabin and properties? Can you possibly contact us via phone? Looking foward to speaking to you. Thanks.

Steven and Dalin

954-604-0854
954-604-3754
dalin2enoch@yahoo.com

Posted by: SunLover ()
Date: July 13, 2008 07:54PM

Wow, cool!! :->

Date: July 17, 2008 05:39PM

Hi Shanna,

I am interested in renting your property for 2-3 months. Can you send me additional info on it? If you can send pics that would be great!

Thanks,
Jen
lotusinc@hotmail.com

Date: July 21, 2008 01:37AM

I am extremely interested. When is the rental available??
Jeanine

Date: July 22, 2008 09:08PM

Please contact me at jeanine416@aol.com for more information. I will be in Hawaii mid September.

Date: August 11, 2008 01:57PM

Hi Shanna,
Your place sounds great! Would you please email me some pictures of the entire place?(cabin and property) Also, when would it be available? Thank you, Carmen

email:c_rullman@yahoo.com

Posted by: LilyPad ()
Date: August 14, 2008 05:41AM

I am interested as well! Would you mind sending me some information on it like when it will be available and some pictures. I would be willing to stay there for a couple of months.

Love & Light
LilyPad

neaters04@hotmail.com

Date: September 17, 2008 02:45PM

this sounds exactly like what my soul needs right now, when would it be available?

halfevilcustomz@yahoo.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2008 02:56PM by tonic.

Date: October 10, 2008 04:21AM

Hi there, your jungalows sound enticing! Wondering if there are any available for 2 to 4 weeks (prefer 4!) in december. Let me know, we are flexible.
We are a couple from vancouver island trying to get away from this friggin iceberg for a little break of hot sun and fresh fruit! If we come to Hawaii we may also do some hiking and camping etc.
Do you have any photos by chance, or a website?
Thanks, Troy and Deirdre.

Date: November 03, 2008 02:14AM

Shanna
I am interested in the place and raw food program for a long time . Can you please e-mail some inform the name , phone number and address and so on.thanks Maggie .

Date: November 11, 2008 02:34AM

Shanna,
I'm in Kapoho now. I'm interested in your place. Please email me your phone number. Where exactly are you located? Thanks!
Mark

Date: December 23, 2008 05:43PM

Hello! I am interested in a 6-12 month stay. I am an artist/raw foodist and would like to be off of the grid for awhile. Let me know availability! I could paint murals and help with other aspects (I do have a degree in business administration.) But yes, in addition, to rent of course! smiling smiley This is funny to run into because a seer just told me to move to Hawaii, feel free to email me with more info: geishagrrl@gmail.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables