Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for raw foodists in Charlotte, NC
Posted by: new2green ()
Date: July 18, 2007 07:49PM

I'm new to the raw diet and the town as well. Am am looking for families with the same interests, it would be great to know I'm not the only person in the state of North Carolina who eats raw foods.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for raw foodists in Charlotte, NC
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 07, 2007 01:41PM

Hi new2green,

I am also very new to the raw food diet. There are definitely very few of us here in Charlotte. Tally's off of East Blvd. is one of the only places here in Charlotte that I have found that has a wider variety of raw foods. They even have a chef that prepares raw foods that you can buy for lunch, etc. Beside going to the farmer's markets there aren't too many options here.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 10, 2007 02:03AM

DOWNTOWN Asheville will be a beautiful drive and a raw treat this fall.

Giuli

Date: October 11, 2007 02:16PM

I was just searching the net for raw options and found Talley's green grocery, Nude food Organic Market on Yadkin Ave and they say the Home Economist carries good stuff.
On Rea Road, there is a Trader Joe's store, brand new but not much organic produce there.
I'll check the others today.

Date: October 11, 2007 02:17PM

What's in Asheville?

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 11, 2007 05:12PM

Btw, there is a special concert in Asheville on November 9th and December 7th from 6:15 - 8:30 at the mind-body fitness studio on 1200 Hendersonville Road. They will use music created by visionarymusic.com and there is more information at [www.transmissionsoflightcodes.com] . I have preregistered and plan on attending.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables