Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Organic Health Writer Needs Experienced Savvy Publicist
Posted by: earthwrite ()
Date: October 28, 2007 12:03AM

I am offering a Wonderful unique Win/Win Opportunity for a talented person who is open-minded, experienced, savvy, talented, and has a keen interest in organic, chemical-free, natural living. This person needs to care deeply about humans, the environment, and the animals. I will consider anyone, but my first preference is someone with an organic mindset and lifestyle. I have written a unique informative e-book that teaches people how to enjoy clean, organic, non-toxic, chemical-free, earth-friendly beauty, using only 100% earth-friendly plant essences. This e-book tells the truth that the mainstream cosmetics and fragrance industries are hiding and don't want the public to know. One of those facts is that the ingredients, "fragrance," contains over 5,000 petro-chemicals, none of which are regulated by the U.S. FDA. This e-book is entitled, "Keep Your Vanity Without Losing Your Sanity". It teaches the reader how to be a healthy label reader and learn to identify and distinguish the difference between potentially toxic petro-chemicals and organic natural plant essences. This important e-book is designed to educate and empower people to vote with their wallets and support only those conscious companies that genuinely care about humans, the environment, and the animals and are in business to contribute to the solution, not the problem.

I need a talented, experienced, savvy publicist who can help me promote this e-book and reach a very large audience. At the moment, because I do not have the resources at the moment to pay someone, the compensation will need to be a deferred payment, a percentage of sales generated from the e-book. Once the e-book becomes successful and sales become very high, I will be happy to share a percentage of the e-book's sales. The reason I am specifically requesting a vegetarian or vegan publicist is because I am vegan and an animal lover and I only recommend organic products that are cruelty-free and do not contain animal ingredients. I am interested only in a 100% Win/Win. If you've read this far and you like what you read and you're the person to help me, please contact me asap! To learn more about me and my writing, please visit notperfume.com. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

For the earth,
Many Blessings,
D.A. Colvin

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables